Seeking Friends for Motivation!

kermitus
kermitus Posts: 6
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hey everyone! :glasses:

I'm really trying my best to get back into the swing of things and I'm determined to make it this time! I have a new born on the way and I want to get back into great shape so when he's running around I have the energy to keep up and play with him.

I'm currently seeking friends who want to help keep each other motivated on this. I know far too many of us 'USED TO' be in great shape and have let life and bad habits creep back in and sabotage our success.

So let's do this!

:smile:

Replies

• teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    I was never in great shape, but I'm gonna be! :love:
  • fitzj1
    fitzj1 Posts: 1
    Hey kermitus!

I'm on the same page as you. Recently realized I've gained 15 pounds in the last year and am having difficulty turning things around. Just started out on this site, and I have high hopes!

My goals right now are to exercise 3 times a week and consume no more than 1500 calories a day, with minimal fat intake. I am also trying to cut down on my alcohol consumption, which is no fun at all but I hope it will be worth the results I see!

Good luck to you! I'll try to message you periodically to make sure you are staying on your toes.

Julie
  • Getfit2lookgood
    Getfit2lookgood Posts: 33 Member
    Kermitus!

Here's to your turning things arround.

Add me if you wish
  • Getfit2lookgood
    Getfit2lookgood Posts: 33 Member
    Hey Fitzj1!

Here's to your goals!
    Alcohol is the biggest empty calorie junkie I know of.
    Once I cut back my intake I saw a huge difference in my weight and my waist line.
    Good luck!
  • jensenta3
    jensenta3 Posts: 179
    Add me if you'd like.
  • I'm new to this too, feel free to add me, goes for anyone else too, looking for friends on this site.
  • 3wdl
    3wdl Posts: 45
    Also looking for more friends, so feel free to add me!
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Anyone needing more friends feel free to add me
This discussion has been closed.