Something you need to brag about....

Options
Melis25Fit
Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
Boost yourself up! What's one thing you've done so far this week that you feel incredible about?

I worked out for an hour and half yesterday, burning almost 800 cals. Do you see that number? 800?!
:)

I am happy.

Tell me about yours now!

Replies

• nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's great!!

I did over 1 hour on the exercise bike at the gym yesterday. Up until a couple of weeks ago I couldn't even do 15 mins (I have a bad knee and it was hurting on the bike). There were a number of times I thought that I was tired and wanted to give up but I just pushed on with it... over 600 calories of exercise later I felt really good (although my hamstrings are a bit achey today!).
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Weekends are usually the worst time for me regarding eating and exercising. This weekend i stuck to my food plan AND exercised both days! WooHoo!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Great job everyone!!

The one thing I must say I'm most proud of that I have done this week is yesterday my husband & went to Red Lobster and I chose healthy foods. . .and stayed under my calorie goal for the day even with eating out!!! And I only ate a HALF of one of the cheddar biscuits....that may be the biggest accomplishment of my life. . .lol :bigsmile:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Set the alarm for 5am to run 3miles and didn't hesitate to do it.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I ran for 25 minutes straight (no walking intervals)! 25! me! And I wasnt exhausted afterwards.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    i pushed myself at 7.0 incline and 3.4 mph on the treadmill today! i'm usually at 5.0 and 3.3
  • loulouBell72
    loulouBell72 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What greatness you all have achieved :laugh: I am inspired! I will exercise in a bit and brag later :bigsmile:

Keep up the good work!

Louise
    x
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I did 4 rounds in 20 minutes of: 7 x 65# Back Squat, 10 x 15# Dumbbell overhead walking lunge steps (right hand), 7 x Burpees, and 10 x 15# Dumbbell overhead walking lunge steps (left hand)

I now know which shoulder is the weakest, too (left).
  • KrissyD70
    Options
    I finally got over that bump in the scales and went from 13 pounds lost to 14 pounds lost!
  • arielsmom
    Options
    I taught my five year old to swim and she no longer needs her water wings - in addition, she's excited about starting her fifth season of soccer. I'm proud of this because rather than focusing on weight and our appearances (as we did in my home growing up - no offense to my mom - love her, but that's the way it was), we're focusing on being active and having fun doing it. I'm hoping that both of my children grow up living a healthy lifestyle and know no different and no other reason for it other than that's just what you do to live a long, happy life.
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 4:45 and had an early workout at the gym...about 450 calories. Nice to get it over with for the day so early!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I went to Olive Garden last night with my boyfriend and ate a meal with only 550 calories :-D
  • rlcruise1
    rlcruise1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually quit every diet after 2-3 weeks and 4-5 lbs lost because it was "too hard" or "not working fast enough". Which I gain back quickly because I have to "reward" myself for all that hard work.

Since joining MFP on 7/8/10 I've logged in every day except 2 and have lost 8 lbs. I feel like I'm finally developing a good habit and not just looking for the easy way out.
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I got a new workout buddy last night and we had an amazing time at the gym and burned over 1,000 calories!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am on day 70 of Power 90 (not p90X) only 20 more days!!! I feel really good about sticking to it. I have only taken the one day off a week and on that day I have done something else - swim or power walk!!! 70 days !!!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I went to the lake with my family and friends (I go 2-3/mo in the summer) and did not drink one drop of alcohol, eat one piece of bad food, or just sit around lounging. I swam back and forth to the no-swim area three times to get my exercise in!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I met my August 25 goal of 135 today. Hope it sticks until weigh in next Monday!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    :smile: I only started yesterday, but I went for a fifteen minute walk with my kids. When I put them to bed, I then went out rollerblading for a half an hour.... I burnt about 400 calories....I am really happy about that.

I can't wait to start losing weight and sharing the weight los with all of you !
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    My goal for the festival I'm going to this week was to be under 300lbs.

I'm currently 294lbs.

Very happy about that. Now I plan not to go back over three this weekend :D
  • labelleariane
    labelleariane Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    double post
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!