Uneducated People...

marypatmccue
marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
:explode:

I'm just going to say it..... I know I don't know everything (don't tell my boyfriend that), I realize I have a lot more to learn. But you know what annoys me more than anything? Uneducated people spreading false information. Especially those damn BeachBody coaches.

THERE -- I feel better.

Have a nice day. I love you all (except those who fit in the above category, you, I despise).:flowerforyou:

Replies

• freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member

I'm just going to say it..... I know I don't know everything (don't tell my boyfriend that), I realize I have a lot more to learn. But you know what annoys me more than anything? Uneducated people spreading false information. Especially those damn BeachBody coaches.

THERE -- I feel better.

Have a nice day. I love you all (except those who fit in the above category, you, I despise).:flowerforyou:

Yeah hearing people preach about those programs really grinds my gears too
  • :explode:

THERE -- I feel better.

You and me both but now I MUST KNOW what the false information was. Do tell! :)

THERE -- I feel better.

Why? Insanity helped me in alot of different ways. It also helps me stay fast and extremely flexable for jiu jitsu..
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Can we please group the Visalus and Advocare pushers in with Beachbody pushers?
  • marypatmccue

THERE -- I feel better.

Why? Insanity helped me in alot of different ways. It also helps me stay fast and extremely flexable for jiu jitsu..

I don't necessarily have a problem with them talking about the programs they've had success with. BUT. I do NOT like them preaching about nutrition information that they don't have ANY idea about.... that whole "rev your metabolism" crap just annoys me!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Who cares...just do you! Seems to be working :-)
  • marypatmccue
    Can we please group the Visalus and Advocare pushers in with Beachbody pushers?

Yes.

P.S.
    That made me love you :love:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Who cares...just do you! Seems to be working :-)
    :drinker:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    bump

THERE -- I feel better.

I don't necessarily have a problem with them talking about the programs they've had success with. BUT. I do NOT like them preaching about nutrition information that they don't have ANY idea about.... that whole "rev your metabolism" crap just annoys me!

OH hahahaha yes the whole Shakeology nonsense! Reminds me of the Herbalife fad...ugh
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Better yet when someone brags and boasts about there hardcore 1000 cal abrobic workouts and then later I read how they consumed 1100 cals......and never lifted a weight once. Lots of people don't realize how much strength training could take them to the next level
  • MechanicalCritter
    MechanicalCritter Posts: 44 Member
    OH hahahaha yes the whole Shakeology nonsense! Reminds me of the Herbalife fad...ugh

A friend of mine does shakeology and swears by it. I admit, I know next to nothing about it. Can you explain why it's nonsense? I'd like to read up on it and let her know if she's being scammed or something.
  • I know what you mean...

I read tons of fitness and nutrition books, and there are so many people who think my information is bad because they read cheesy online articles. If you're actually committed to knowing the information you should be reading reviewed books about the subject (and still think of them critically); don't be spewing out facts based on blogs and forums of people who are writing their opinion on a subject.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Anyone hear any rumors about the iPhone 6 yet?
  • OH hahahaha yes the whole Shakeology nonsense! Reminds me of the Herbalife fad...ugh

A friend of mine does shakeology and swears by it. I admit, I know next to nothing about it. Can you explain why it's nonsense? I'd like to read up on it and let her know if she's being scammed or something.

http://m.voices.yahoo.com/bad-science-debunking-shakeologys-scientific-evidence-11019322.html
  • MechanicalCritter
    MechanicalCritter Posts: 44 Member

http://m.voices.yahoo.com/bad-science-debunking-shakeologys-scientific-evidence-11019322.html

hey thanks! :)