Fitbit Flex

Options
Do you recommend the Fitbit Flex or another device?

Replies

• xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump.. Thinking of getting one myself
  • Failing2Thrive
    Options
    I want one too!:happy:
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I've had my Flex since Aug and I LOVE it!
  • MsSophySticated
    MsSophySticated Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since July and have been loving it ever since. :smile: They came out with a new one called the Force, I haven't tried it yet but it looks really good!
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love my Flex, too. I've seen the Force, but for me I really don't need it. I think runners might like it. What I love about the Flex is that seeing those lights come on - it motivates me to get all 5 lit up before the end of my day!

And the sleep tracker is pretty cool...that's actually what hooked my husband on it.
  • cgm117
    cgm117 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Loving my Flex! It really motivates me to get moving and meet my exercise goals. I especially like the weekly reports from the Fitbit website.
  • konanem
    konanem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have one and it definitely motivates me to move more and take stairs at work instead of elevator. It also syncs with this website and will add calories to your daily goal based upon how much exercise you have tracked that day on your fitbit!
  • sarah456s
    sarah456s Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been looking into these too. The reviews really make the Fitbit Force seem worth waiting for. It's not out yet, but I might just be getting one.
  • 6bizymom
    6bizymom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have had the Fitbit One since mid July. I LOVE IT!! It does keep you motivated to get the numbers up. You can have competition with friends to see who has the most steps each day. A real bonus for me was the sleep monitor. Really lets me see my sleep patterns.
    It also sends you a report each week telling you how many miles you have walked, flights of stairs, calories eaten/burned. VERY encouraging to see what you have accomplished each week.
  • Mariar824
    Options
    I've had my Flex for a week now and I love it. I also purchased the Fitbit Aria wi-fi scale. It is really cool. Has some great features.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Thankyou everyone for your responses!!! I think will put it on my Christmas wish list!!