help stuck

Options
hello all,
i have been at this for awhile and before the summer hit i was on Jenny Craig dropped a good amount then stopped when it was getting to pricey since then i had lost a couple more pounds i have a fairly clean diet i excersise daily giving myself breaks in between i try to keep my routine mixed up so that my body doesnt adapt to the excersise routine i am stuck i cant push myself pass this 138 i just want the last 8 pounds to go away what can i do i have tried it all it seems even mixing up my calorie intake and going between low carbs high protein. still no a budge does anyone out there have a suggestion?

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    What's your calorie intake like? for the last year I was doing 1200 cals/day, exercise 5 days/week, never ate my exercise cals either.. I got down to the last 10 lbs and upped my cals to about 1400 cals/day and realxed my exercising. I dropped 5 lbs in like a couple weeks! I have plateaued there, but only because it's summer and I have been enjoying it! And I will be the first to admit that!

Also, are you watching your sodium? Are you making sure to get AT LEAST 25 grams of fiber per day? (I had 49 grams of fiber yesterday:blushing: ) You sound like you are really in tune with your journey.. Maybe you just need to up the cals a lil and your body will thank you, like mine did.
  • nick8833
    nick8833 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i thinik i had tried every trick in the book but i find that when i try to eas up the the working out and up the cal a bit i gain it quick. i keep my sodium low but i have to watch with that cause i have low blood presure so when i do that i find myself light head. My doc is always saying to me you need salt with your pressure being low in my case salt helps but i never listen (Hehehe) then i end up getting hollered at for not doing it. i do the fiber thing i am good in that department. but i will try the calorie thing again and see if it helps. i do try to flucuate the calorie thing 1200 then 1400 etc. i never use my excersise cal either.