Please please please........ let me get back on the wagon

Options
................... heuuuuuuu who am I talking to? Ain't I the only one who can do it?
Well then I should.

I have been on this site for 1 month and 1 week (which for me is a record), I have logged all my food very day and I have lost 5lbs. Yet the last 3 weeks have been rather bad: put on 2lbs on week 3, lost them on week 4 and I am now on week 5 but I am afraid that my scale is going to tell me +2lbs this week.
I still have 2 days to mak sure it does not happen! :sad:

I have started the C25k but I could not run on Sunday, it was raining, I could not run on Monday, it was even worse. In order to make sure that I could not use the weather as an excuse for my lack of exercice, I bought a fitness DVD and will do it tonight. It is only 20min, but heho I could always do it twice :wink:

Come on HWG, you can do it! :happy:

Replies

• Pulse1
    Pulse1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try digging around on CraigsList.

It took me a couple of weeks but I managed to snag a really nice (full feature) treadmill for $100. Just watch out for junk and be ready to walk away from it once you've seen it. Mine has everything from pre-programmed routines to elevation of the track to a built in heart rate monitor.

Put it in the back room, stick my laptop in front of it, and I can run for hours no matter the weather.

Okay, not really for hours, but I can get my regular runs done even when the sun is trying to melt the asphalt outside. :happy:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Forget what you did or didn't do. Focus on each day in itself and try to make daily successes. It can become overwhelming to look at the big picture sometimes. But you can't fail if you do your best daily. I do all my workouts with DVDs, so I have quite a collection. They come in handy! They're always here ready for me when I want to work out so I don't have the excuse of weather or getting ready for the gym to stop me.

Just tell youself you gotta do it and get to it! :wink: