no
  • mikej1978
    mikej1978 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    so....um that is why I have the user pic I have.....do I need to flirt to be accepted?
    jiminey cricket?
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    From the first thread... Did anyone else think of this? Just me?

10y2era.png

All in good fun, no disrespect meant, but seriously... No one else?? >.<
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    That's what the delete key is for. But it does seem pointless...
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Nope, not one lil bit.
    We are all here to get healthy and sexy and fit. Why not have a little fun. It's all innocent!

**Edit to add: You are all welcome to come and flirt with me if you would like**
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm sick of having no one flirting with me on MFP.

Oh wait, maybe that's not a good anwer :°(
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Can't be sick of something that's never happened to me!! :-)
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    Absolutely not .....stop being kill joys..flirting makes you feel good! Leave us serial flirters alone!
  • SmexAppeal
    Options

Flirt flirt FLIRT!!! Handsome, sexy, smoochie boochies
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Yes! Totally sick of it. It's like those candy grams that you could send to other students at school around valentines day. Everyone getting their candy grams delivered during class and getting all excited...and I never got one :( 'cept that one time I bought myself one to be delivered...just so I could get the chocolate. <shame>

I didn't know candy grams was something other schools did. I thought it was just ours. And don't feel bad, I never got one either. Also, I never got to couple skate:sad:

Does sending yourself a candy gram count? :blushing: I know I'm pathetic lol... I did couple skate a couple times though
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    From the first thread... Did anyone else think of this? Just me?

10y2era.png

All in good fun, no disrespect meant, but seriously... No one else?? >.<

Hahahahaha awesome!!
  • andthenwhatjen
    andthenwhatjen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Where and when does this flirting happen?? I want in :)
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This happens on ANY fitness site. I've used several to get myself built up some and it is inevitable that some flirting will occur. The thing is how you respond. Being married, I just grin, but I don't reply back. It is nice to feel a little admired...especially when you look at your old self and realize that no one in their right mind would have flirted with where you were.
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    This happens on ANY fitness site. I've used several to get myself built up some and it is inevitable that some flirting will occur. The thing is how you respond. Being married, I just grin, but I don't reply back. It is nice to feel a little admired...especially when you look at your old self and realize that no one in their right mind would have flirted with where you were.

Good answer! Good answer!!!
    And to not flirt back because you are married is very noble. Kudos to you.... but I'm single, so hey, how you doin? lol
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    Flirting with someone on the other side of world is great haha...it's only banter and will not hurt anyone...confidence building I say !!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    yes yes yes, I'm fed up with it, why cant I only have the people I want flirting with me. Not all the nasties too!!

Feel free to flirt with me and see if you pass the strictest guidelines to be allowed to flirt whenever you like
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Seriously lighten up, not a day goes by that someone isnt flirting on here, if its not your cup of tea just move on :wink:

siegte16v - exactly its a great confidence booster, especially when they are overseas. Im safe that way lol
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    The more flirting around here the better :bigsmile:
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    The more flirting around here the better :bigsmile:

hey youre looking mighty fine there Mr :smooched:
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options

Flirt flirt FLIRT!!! Handsome, sexy, smoochie boochies

Yay i've got a flirt! lol