Hello--New Member

Options
I'm happy to learn of this site via the J. Fit Club. Looking forward to changing my body and having weight loss success. Is there anyone out there with any words of wisdom. I seem to have a very slow metabolism and it takes a lot to lose 1 lb. Looking forward to the support and accountability this site provides.

Replies

• ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    This site is wonderful. My word of advice is to make sure that you actively participate in the message boards and blogs. They will allow you to build the support system that you need to acheive your goals.
  • cynchval
    cynchval Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi I joined this site yesterday after seeing good results on the Today show. Hope to stick to it and get some good ideas for incorporating exercise into a limited activity lifestyle due to medical conditions
  • zoeco33
    zoeco33 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi- I joined last night and am excited about the site. Would love to drop 20 lbs before my sisters 40 bday, girls getaway, in Oct.
    I have the excercise down and now I need to eat better. I have lost 30 lbs on my own and now I could use some support.
  • bettylu1
    Options
    Hi I just joined today, after my 58th birthday on the 6th and decided it was time and I hope this will give me the power I need to loose this weight. I have alot coming up in the fall and I want to look my best, but most importantly, I want to rid of the chronic back and knee pain I suffer with from Juvenile Arthritis, the weight has only exasperated it. Today is the first day of my 58th year!
  • susan7047
    Options
    napoli63- I also joined yesterday because of the Today show. Wishing you all the best!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    aqqx62139