WOW I havent noticed til now..

Options
Ok so I was looking thru old pictures from last year around this time and I stumbled across one that really caught my eye.. I cannot believe how much u can tell that I have lost.. The first pic is from August last year and the second one is from about a month ago.. Can u tell a difference?!?!

bhx8aa.jpg

Replies

• unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW. You are doing so good.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Just when you think things aren't moving fast enough. Way to go, Fantastic, worth the efforts.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Just when you think things aren't moving fast enough. Way to go, Fantastic, worth the efforts.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options

That is soooo true!! Its taken awhile but I am pretty proud of my 35 pounds down.. I am hoping to lose bout 30 more and I am to my goal weight.. Thanks for the comment :-)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    WOW. You are doing so good.

Thank you so much :-)
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Awsome job! Looking thru old pics is the best motivation!
  • TruSunshine
    Options
    Oh yeah! You can definitely tell you've lost weight! Congrats and much continued success to you! :drinker:
  • TruSunshine
    Options
    Oh yeah! You can definitely tell you've lost weight! Congrats and much continued success to you! :drinker:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I can really see loss in your face too. That's awesome, congrats!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Great job! You look great! You are even wearing the same style shirt too! How cute. :)
  • daisyfriends
    daisyfriends Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! This is really inspiring for the rest of us - thanks for posting! :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference, I love seeing how well people are doing, really motivates me.

Also fab boobies you have :P
  • Angiepackmom4
    Options
    Your waist looks so small. Great job! You look great.
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    There is a huge difference. You are looking great, keep up the good work!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    I can really see in your face too. That's awesome, congrats!

EVERY1 has said that and I didnt notice it til these pics.. I guess my weird funny facial exercises I do works LOL :-P.. Thanks hun :-)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Your waist looks so small. Great job! You look great.

Awwwww its so nice to here the word SMALL when some1 talks bout me, thanks!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Amazing difference, I love seeing how well people are doing, really motivates me.

Also fab boobies you have :P

Hehe thanks for the comment on my boobies :-)
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I can really see the difference! I just got the same ego boost at a family wedding, with people I hadn't seen in a year or more. Some didn't even recognize me and had to do a double take when I said hi. Best feeling in a long time!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Good for you! I can really see the difference! I just got the same ego boost at a family wedding, with people I hadn't seen in a year or more. Some didn't even recognize me and had to do a double take when I said hi. Best feeling in a long time!

Thats so awesome CONGRATS!!
    See the funny thing is I have only had a couple people say Have u lost weight.. Id expect more to with a loss of 35 pounds but I guess u have to have a big loss like 50+ pounds for people to notice or something LOL.. O well I can notice and I feel good about it and thats all that matters :-)
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference! You are looking great :o) Keep up the good work and stay healthy !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!