Heya

Options
Name's Heidi, from the mitten state (aka Michigan). New-ish to the myfitnesspal world, decided to get more involved in the community.

Turned 30 last May, single, no kids and decided it was time for a change. Now I am seeing a trainer, dietitian and behavioral therapist. Just started about a month ago and doing pretty good so far. Would love to have some support and in turn I can definitely encourage/support others as well.

Hobbies/Interests of mine. I love movies, music (literally any kind of music), prime time television, and reading. I have a deep love of reading and will give almost any book a chance to be entertaining and capture my attention. Board games, card games, and some video games can also hold my attention and usually turn in to a great way to have a conversation with those you're playing with. I also have a perfect 1 year old nephew that I love to play with. And then there is always some family function going on that I genuinely enjoy attending.

Replies

• KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back to MFP. I'm on my second go at MFP and also turned 30 this past May :) Feel free to add me if you like!
  • heidigrubb
    Options