BeachBody Coaches Leave Me Alone! (lol)

Options
I keep getting friend requests (which I accept) only to find out these "friends" want to sell me something. I guess I joined this site for support not to find a BeachBody coach. Am I the only one this is happening to? How does everyone else handle this. I usually just delete them as friends. I already own a couple BeachBody programs and am not interested in anymore.

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YOU TELL THEM!
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I got one, ignore is the best option.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Join the cult and drink the Kool-Aid
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hasn't happened to me, but if it does, I will just delete them. I don't need someone trying to push crappy protein shakes on me. I already own several beach body fitness programs, which I love, but I'm not about to pay one of their pyramid scheme lackeys to try to sell me crap.

Edit for grammar mistake
  • bex4health
    bex4health Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it!!!! I have a real life experience that just happened to me. Been in my spin class for over a month now and finally introduced myself to the woman spinning next to me. Instead of a possible friend and support person in my class she right away hands me a beachbody/shakology card and then blows up my email. Now I am in an awkward position and finding out she isn't remotely like me. I told her nicely I make my own shakes and she still has to run through of her BS. I don't need your BS so you can get your stuff for free!!! Ahhh glad I could vent, I feel much better!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Because I mentioned that I'm doing Hip Hop Abs or P90x I get all these friend requests from BeachBody coaches. Definitely annoying, I just delete or don't answer their messages.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Just delete them.
    Don't forget there is an ignore function on the forums as well. Just click the little down arrow beside the username...
  • dewgirl125
    Options
    I wasn't aware of that...thanks
  • IMarieB
    IMarieB Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Basically just tell them what you just told us. It is annoying!
  • MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    I'll tell you I felt the same way when I got a request from someone who seemed so interested in supporting me only to fnd out that is technically in her job description .. I will tell you a funny thing though, a coworker of mine got Sean T's Focus T25 and let me borrow it... It is the first thing that has really kept me focused and burned so much, sweat pouring off me in less then 25 minutes! Idk if I would ever buy the product but, I am really glad my coworker let me borrow her dvd's
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I get those too =.= stupid beach body
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up - MFP frowns upon the "selling/distribution of MLM schemes, etc" whether on the forums, PMs or feeds. If someone is doing them, PM one of the mods to let them know.
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a couple of years and haven't had one want to be my friend yet, but if I do I'll tell them there is a chick named dewgirl on here that has been trying to find a beachbody coach so contact her. :wink:
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    ahh! Me too!!! I'm afraid to even mention the word "p90x"
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    They are annoying and I hate that they call them coaches when 95% of them are not a trainer or a nutritionist. I have beach body stuff always bought from their site but never got bothered by any coaches lol thank god for that cause I don't need u as a coach if I have the DVD to follow so what exactly are they coaching.
  • livesthere
    Options
    I agree! I'm amazed by how many people fall for their sales scheme. I even have personal friends that have been trying to sell me that stuff. It's annoying.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Its actually against the rules to keep doing that. Seriously!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I've gotten the PM's after mentioning doing T25. Drives me crazy! Anytime someone tries to get you to join a group on Facebook... beware, they're always Beach Body coaches who are going to try to sell you something. I learned that pretty early on.
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Haven't been contacted by any of them....wait is something wrong with me.... am I not good enough for them:cry: ....ok I'm going to have a beer and make myself feel better:drinker:
  • lyhf1970
    lyhf1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. One of my friends from high school is a Beachbody coach and the other sells Isagenix. Both of them watch my FB statuses and are trying to get me to come to their flock. I told them that every day I run up the stairwell of an abandoned hotel and then repel down the elevator shaft for my workouts, and eat nothing but egg yolks, chia seeds and goji berries. They laid off.
    Another of my high school friends used to sell Herbalife, and it made me incredibly sick. we weren't on speaking terms for years. Now we sort of are, but she sells healing cleanses, and I won't talk with her about them.
    Now I just avoid Facebook.