Herbalife Friends

Options
Hey I just started Herbalife on Tuesday and I am looking for friends who are also using Herbalife! Please feel free to add me or message me!

Replies

• TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have been on it since Sunday and so far so good! I have so much more energy than before.
  • hordelock
    Options
    I just got mine today, I will be starting it tomorrow! :)
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats guys. It will work if YOU do!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I've lost 15lbs on herbalife so far
  • kerrylouise37
    Options
    Hey I'm also on Herbalife :) Not sure how to add people so please add me!! x
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Hello all!

I'd like to be added to the group if that okay too! I've been using HL for about 3 months now and signed up as a distributor. Thanks!
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Just finished working (1269 calories) out and had my cookies and cream with PDM and lactose free milk -- 25 grams of protein, 240 calories. That was great! Now off to do some work and drink water water water!!

:)
  • astousig
    Options
    I love the shakes when I get them at the store but when I make them myself they always don't taste the same and my blender always makes them watery tasting and won't crush the ice right. Can anyone lead me in the right direction with how to make them taste better.! :)
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Hi there,

I have never used ice - I usually stick with just the shake and the PDM with lactose free milk.

This is a pretty cool website with some recipes (not affiliated with me) http://shake-recipes.webs.com/
  • shaq721
    shaq721 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm excited to say that I just placed my order for Herbalife. I'm a working mom that has a busy schedule...2yr old boy. My husband will be trying the product out as well. I'm looking for some encouragement. I would love to lose 40 pounds lighter. Back to me pre-wedding/baby weight :) Come join me!
  • amymctgr
    amymctgr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started on the 18th, 6 weeks after having a baby:) I dropped the baby weight quickly (only gained 18lbs total), and now I'm trying to lose the pre-baby weight. Feel free to add me.
  • andreabourgoin
    andreabourgoin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i just started herbalife. if anyone has any pointers for me, let me know... what you like, don't like, what worked, what didn't work, etc.
  • fitgirlcookie
    fitgirlcookie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just got mine and became an official distributor of herbalife! Feel free to add me for any questions or anything. Evern support! I am excited to help people reach their goals.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I LOVE herbalife.
  • aqualls2
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs on my own after my son was born 3 months ago. I still have 10-20 lbs that I'd like to lose but most of all I want to tone. I've been eating 1500 cal a day or less and even with exercise my weight loss suddenly stopped 3 weeks ago. I start Herbalife tomorrow, very excited.
  • ncohe452
    Options
    Hi There! I just started Herbalife because of my sister. She is down 30+ pounds in three months!

Any pointers or tips for me??I appreciate any input. I've been scrolling through the forum and reading through things.

Thanks!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    We have a Herbalife group if you go and Search under groups you should find us... Lots of ppl and support there!!
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Morning all! Ready to get my workout started. Today I am doing Turbofire - Fire 60, one of my fav. Cardio routines. After that, it's my Formula 1 cookes and cream plus Protein Drink Mix. YUM! ready to go!!
  • avacool
    Options
    Hi friends....
    I lost 35 pounds in 4 and a half months using solely herbalife, 5 more pounds to go ... and am not a distributor :P..
    i wont say the shakes taste great.. but they are okay..
    i like the fact that i dont have to think about a low calorie healthy breakfast every morning .
    I feel a lot lighter... confident.. healthy.. :) thanks to herbalife..

feel free to add me as your friend.. :)
  • smts69
    smts69 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've been doing herbalife for nearly 4 weeks I have lost 8lb weigh in is tomorrow so I'm hoping it will be a little bit more. Its not a massive weight loss but I didn't need to lose much anyway, I am at goal now but would like to take another 5-7lb off just so I have a bit of space to play with (never happy eh?)

Anyway I love herbalife I have 2 shakes, 2 protein snacks and mostly 5 times out of 7 a protein dinner as well. I also dropped 15cms. I feel that I have found something which controls my binge eating and I seem to be constantly eating or drinking shakes, much more fulfilling than my days of weightwatchers where I would be constantly starving.

Anyway feel free to add me x