Hello Everyone!

Options
My name is Eric. I enjoy climbing trees, riding my boogie board and scooter, playing soccer, going to the playground, and playing the air guitar. Wait a second, those are actually my 3 year old son's interests, but I get to do all those fun things with him so they might as well be mine. I've lost about 30 pounds and I want to knock out a bit more fat. I hope to maintain as much of my puny muscles as possible while in a calorie deficit. I like to exercise. I do some strength training, a little running, and play some basketball. I've been counting my calories for a few days on here, and it has been interesting so far. I get to do all kinds of different, and dare say fun, cooking since my son has a medical condition that requires him to be on an extremely high caloric, high fat diet. Sour cream on those green beans. Sure! Just not for me, unless I have some calories left. Anyway, that's the MFP me, and I would love to connect with some friends on here.

Replies

• nippoleon
    nippoleon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like your haircut (:
  • EricRazorbacks
    EricRazorbacks Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like your haircut (:

Thanks! Although, unfortunately, I often wear a hat to protect it from the California sun, which means I don't get to show it off.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Hey Eric, welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me to your friends of you's like! All the best in reaching your goals!