My first NSV

Options
It may not seem like much to most people, but this NSV was huge for me. I heard some terrible news yesterday that just really made me angry and sad. All I wanted to do was binge. I consciously fought off this urge even with a whole package of snack size kit-kats in the house. I did end up have a couple of glasses of wine, but I was still under my calories for the day. I have never been able to resist the urge to binge when I am that upset. Hopefully I can continue to stay this strong!

Replies

• briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE accomplishment and you SHOULD be very proud of yourself!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You ROCK:flowerforyou:
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is HUGE!! I am fighting this battle daily as I am am emotional eater too.
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    That is HUGE! Congrats!
  • JimiB73
    Options
    Well done!
  • loneaffliction
    loneaffliction Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is most definitely something to be proud of. <3 It's hard to break those old habits and crutches. I used to turn straight to alcohol when I got stressed and never in moderation. You still indulged, but you did so in a healthy way and stayed under your goal. That's awesome! Plus, wine is good for you... Just sayin'.

more-wine.gif?w=640
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!