Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sick or My Imagination?

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to give their thoughts and opinions on symptoms I have been feeling the last few days. Below is a copy of my most recent blog post. I appreciate any & all feedback:

Now this may or may not be a factor, but before I start this post, I want to point out that I was a slight hypochondriac as a kid. I was no Veda Sultenfuss, but I would often read things like home remedy books and think I had symptoms of minor health problems. However, I do not feel this has been a problem since I was in my early teens.

Now, that being said, the last couple of days I have been experiencing all or some of the following symptoms:

-Chest feels tight -or- have to take deep breaths -or- have to focus on breathing or I subconsciously hold my breath.

-Nasal/Sinus congestion.

-Stop breathing when I fall asleep - making it hard for me to fall asleep until I am absolutely exhausted (I could not fall asleep until around 4am last night).

-Feeling like I'm swallowing air -or- constant feeling like I need to burp (feels like air bubble in chest).

-Fatigue, weakness throughout most of the day - more prominent in the mornings and evenings.

-Easily winded by the simplest tasks (walking at a brisk pace, going up stairs, carrying somewhat heavy items).

-Stress, anxiety, paranoia (possibly hypochondria?) due to my symptoms, possible lack of sleep - may be making symptoms worse.

-Random pains all over: I want to elaborate on this particular symptom as it seems the most concerning to me...

Through the day and night, consistently yet randomly, I am feeling pains that are either shooting, tingly, feel like pins & needles or feel dull & achy all over my body. I do not feel it all over my entire body all at once. The pain travels randomly to different parts such as:

-anywhere on my arms (back or front of upper arms, elbows, wrists)

-fingers and fingertips

-anywhere on my face (forehead, cheeks, jaw)

-chest, breasts

-anywhere on my back

- front or back of thighs or knees

-ankles

-feet, but mostly bottoms of my feet

-buttcheeks

-pretty much any random area on my body is prone to a sudden pain that feels like one or more of the feelings described above.

I am going to the doctor but I am concerned that I may have:

Fibromyalgia

Sleep Apnea

Possibly both of the above

A heart condition

Diabetes

Anything????

I am officially freaked out by these pains. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, whatever - I would be glad to hear/read them.

Thanks.

Jen

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    If you work out outside and have been pushing hard, you may simply have over exhausted your self and there are plenty of fall allergies going around right now. Don't work yourself into a panic attack. Wait to see the doctor and see what the test results say.
  • Smeltzer2
    Smeltzer2 Posts: 210 Member
    There are a variety if things that could be going on. I have heart disease and kidney disease and ffibermyjla. I say this go to the emergency room if it keeps up rather safe than sorry. The breathing part and tingling does not sound right even if it anxiety you would find out.. Take a brown paper lunch type bag and hold to your mouth and breath in and out. My sister in law used to have anxiety and was told to cuff the bag around her mouth and do breathing. Maybe you are tense and subconsciously holding your breath. Also journal your fears anger gets sit and relax and do that. Good luck I will be praying for you.