Anyone interested in joining 30DS Challenge Group?

Options

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I just started 30ds yesterday, would love some kind of challenge to keep me on track! :)

ETA: I didn't see this thread was started last month-is it a monthly challenge or what? Thanks!!
    I also sent you an invite for my other group where we do a new 30 day challenge each month! Doing abs now, arms in Dec :)
  • MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey Heather! I had a cervix biopsy taken and have to rest for a while. When i exert myself i start cramping and the feeling is very unpleasant! Cant wait to start 30 DS though! :wink:
    Edit: I am not sure i received your invite for the group though (or I don''t know where to look for it :bigsmile: )
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 but i'll just restart with your rounds, add me to it please :)
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I fell off the 30DS wagon and a new challenge is the motivation I need.
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm currently doing to do Jillian's 30 Day Slim Down programme [mix of 30DS, BFBM & NMTZ] but would love to be part of the group next month to keep me accountable.
    Thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Hey Heather! I had a cervix biopsy taken and have to rest for a while. When i exert myself i start cramping and the feeling is very unpleasant! Cant wait to start 30 DS though! :wink:
    Edit: I am not sure i received your invite for the group though (or I don''t know where to look for it :bigsmile: )

Oh no :( I hope you feel better! I had a colposcopy (sp?) done once and the cramps really sucked! Take it easy girl! I sent you an invite if your're up to it :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I'm on day 7 but i'll just restart with your rounds, add me to it please :)
    Cool beans girl, sent you an invite :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I would love to join! I fell off the 30DS wagon and a new challenge is the motivation I need.
    Awesome! I sent you the invite!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm currently doing to do Jillian's 30 Day Slim Down programme [mix of 30DS, BFBM & NMTZ] but would love to be part of the group next month to keep me accountable.
    Thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:
    Of course you can! The accountability aspect does wonders! Being part of challenge groups has helped me so much that is why I decided to start my own :) I sent you the invite :)
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join in too. I'm currently on level 3 of the 30DS but I started mine in October and took it nice and slow with lots of breaks and other cardio workouts mixed in so I could build up my fitness level. I found level 2 so challenging that I decided to do the whole thing all over again and do all the advanced moves, hopefully without cursing Jillian too much. :laugh:
  • dieselgrrrrl
    Options
    Count me in! :) I bought 30DS months ago and could really use the motivation of a group!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join in too. I'm currently on level 3 of the 30DS but I started mine in October and took it nice and slow with lots of breaks and other cardio workouts mixed in so I could build up my fitness level. I found level 2 so challenging that I decided to do the whole thing all over again and do all the advanced moves, hopefully without cursing Jillian too much. :laugh:

I have never done any of her workouts, I have heard its tough, but it works...so I am all in! I sent you an invite!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Count me in! :) I bought 30DS months ago and could really use the motivation of a group!
    I bought mine awhile ago too!! lol
    Having the motivation of a group is priceless!!
    I sent you an invite!
  • MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Heather, i am totally up for it, still cant seems to find the invite though ><
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Heather, i am totally up for it, still cant seems to find the invite though ><
    IT should show up where your friend requests are?
  • BuffyLynnDuffy
    BuffyLynnDuffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join. Thanks for taking the time to arrange this.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I would also love to join. Thanks for taking the time to arrange this.
    I sent you an invite!!! I enjoy arranging groups! They keep me motivated!! I have no problem letting myself down, but I cannot stand the thought of letting others down ;)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    We got 10 more days ladies...who's in???
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    If you have room count me in! I'm looking for some accountability.
  • jacquiduncan91
    jacquiduncan91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Supposed to finish my current 30 day challenge on the fifth, so I think I'll be up for it.