shhhhhh
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I like you.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll give you a serious answer :laugh: .

The left side of my body is definitely bigger than my right. I haven't examined my buttcheeks :wink: , and I think my arms and legs are ok, but when looking at my torso straight on the love handle on the left side is very clearly bigger than the right. Like, VERY clearly. And, since I've had 2 kids and I've still got ~50lbs to lose, I have some belly overhang...it's a lot less noticeable since I actually don't have a LOT of belly (I'm all butt, baby), but the left side is slightly bigger than the right. It's weird. I don't think it's a tumor (nothing else would suggest that), I just think I'm uneven.

I've got no answers, but you're not alone :happy: .
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    All jokes aside... I'll try to post a picture later.

IN for buttse . . . I mean butt pics.

You showed remarkable restraint here...
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Just....
    In.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Is the bigger one on your dominant side? Do you cross your legs one way a lot? Maybe concentrate on working the other side more or stability exercises so you are distributing your weight equally.

I dunno. That is definitely a new question.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My question would be...are YOU the only one that notices or has someone else brought it up?

We tend to be our own worst critics. It's common for women to have one breast smaller than the other or for our feet to be a little uneven.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    It could be so much worse look at Kim Kardashians butt!:sad:
  • Baileyii
    Options
    metaphoria, yes the bigger cheek is on my dominant side. Thanks for the tips so far guys! I know, it's a rather odd question I guess but I haven't seen anyone ask it yet so I thought I might as well go for it.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    It could be so much worse look at Kim Kardashians butt!:sad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I would fathom to guess that your right side is dominant. It is not uncommon for the non-dominant side to be lesser developed, as we don't use it as often. You will need to do some left side specific working out and weight resistance to get more development going.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site, first time posting so I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this at but I've been doing the Butt Bible for almost a month now, and I've taken progress pictures but in every photo I've noticed that my butt cheeks are two different sizes... The left is smaller than the right! I work them out equally, what could I be doing wrong or is there anything I can do to correct it. Thanks :)

Not sure what you mean. I think you should post pics so we can all see what you're seeing.
    giggle.gif
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    My butt is worse - I have a crack in it.

I have a hole in mine.
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    It isn't that uncommon. My body is lopsided. More fat gets stored on the right side than the left. This is most noticeable on my chest for me. My right man boob is way bigger than my left man boob. I believe that after losing the weight that I need to lose and strength training with dumbbells evenly on both sides, it will even out after time. At least I hope so...
  • Baileyii
    Options
    Try not to laugh, please? This seriously bothers me, and lowers my self esteem greatly. You can obviously tell there is a difference between both sides. 1018131618_zps276acaf8.jpg (hopefully the picture shows up!)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    better not

every one is asymetrical
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Woops I hit the wrong button. It is noticeable if you really look at it, so I see what you're saying. But no need to feel super insecure about it. I'm not sure how to fix it (a lot of the advice the others have given sounds good though) but I am sure this can be easily remedied. Too bad your butt bible doesn't address this issue :/
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Try not to laugh, please? This seriously bothers me, and lowers my self esteem greatly. You can obviously tell there is a difference between both sides. 1018131618_zps276acaf8.jpg (hopefully the picture shows up!)

I'm not going to lie, I was going to laugh, but now I've seen it I can see what you mean. The only explanation I can think of is that you must somehow be working one side more than the other. I've seen it before but to be fair only with arms and not that noticeable. Perhaps you should visit your doctor? Or maybe even a personal trainer if it does turn out to be exercise related.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Answer: put down that friggen butt bible and get to Twerkin!!! 3 sets, 3 min each set, 3 days a week. Holla at us by Thanksgiving...you'll be fine!

tumblr_mue7rbmjtR1rkllmuo1_500.gif
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should try focusing on your left side more for a while and see if it helps? If that doesn't work, check with your doctor.