Lower calories than expected!

Options
2»

Replies

• sasouna
    sasouna Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I would say that eating what you're eating, he actually sets you up for a binge because you're starving. And that isn't very productive for weightloss either.

That's scary. :(

It's just that I know if I don't follow with his program, once I eat a bit more, I keep doing it :( and it's mostly junk food.
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    If you are working with a nutritionist you should be talking to them about this. Especially since you say you have done this program before. Another thing I would speak to them about is how the program is going to help you not gain all the weight back like you did last time. I think the message you are getting is very low calorie diets are not sustainable...

Don't be scared, be informed.
  • sasouna
    sasouna Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If you are working with a nutritionist you should be talking to them about this. Especially since you say you have done this program before. Another thing I would speak to them about is how the program is going to help you not gain all the weight back like you did last time. I think the message you are getting is very low calorie diets are not sustainable...

Don't be scared, be informed.

I gained back all the weight because I was going out with some relatives who were visiting (I wasn't anywhere near my target), and I started eating out with them and was not gaining weight for a few weeks that I thought "Oh well, I could keep on doing this", so I returned to my usual eating habits which was mainly fast food. Also, it was the end of the summer and I went back to college, and I stress eat.