One notch towards healthy living!

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
Well, since I have made myself a promise not to check a scale I am not sure where I currently stand weight wise - BUT, my belt has gotten one notch smaller today. I'm so excited! :)

To celebrate my friends and I are going to be going on a hike this afternoon up a local mountain. It feels so weird, I'm getting excited about little things now, like going on hikes, and cycling. I love getting healthy.

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Well, since I have made myself a promise not to check a scale I am not sure where I currently stand weight wise - BUT, my belt has gotten one notch smaller today. I'm so excited! :)

To celebrate my friends and I are going to be going on a hike this afternoon up a local mountain. It feels so weird, I'm getting excited about little things now, like going on hikes, and cycling. I love getting healthy.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Awesome!:smile:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love how the little things make such a big difference! I read somewhere that making homemade oatmeal raisin cookies with half the oil and sugar is healthier than a granola bar. This morning I made muffins with applesauce instead of butter and half the sugar. you know what? They were wonderful and only 100 cals a piece! I could eat three and was happy and content. Yeah now I'm cutting those down in all my recipes!