I don't think I am eating enough??

Options
2»

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Im.in the Army so I run 3xs a week. At lunch I work out with the guys and its mostly a crossfit/circuit type training and in the evening I do my own weight lifting routine 3-4xs a week with usually a HIIT session after the lifting days. I would say I push myself yes. Oh I stand at 5'4. My diary is open for advice. Do I need to increase food intake??

So you run 3x a week, and then on top of that, you circuit train and weight train? And then there are several days at 600 calories while your goal (which already includes a deficit) is 1600? Yes, you should eat more. At least eat your goal. But if you really are working out as much as I think you are, even 1600 might not be enough.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Im.in the Army so I run 3xs a week. At lunch I work out with the guys and its mostly a crossfit/circuit type training and in the evening I do my own weight lifting routine 3-4xs a week with usually a HIIT session after the lifting days. I would say I push myself yes. Oh I stand at 5'4. My diary is open for advice. Do I need to increase food intake??

So you run 3x a week, and then on top of that, you circuit train and weight train? And then there are several days at 600 calories while your goal (which already includes a deficit) is 1600? Yes, you should eat more. At least eat your goal. But if you really are working out as much as I think you are, even 1600 might not be enough.

Yeah, except that if the OP actually WAS creating this very dramatic calorie deficit, she would be losing weight. She's not losing weight. So her math is off somewhere. Thermodynamics won't let her maintain her current weight like this. She needs to get the math right for real, that means ACCURATE calorie tracking.