The Firm Express Workouts

Options
Has anyone tried them? Do they do what they claim???

Replies

• happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Bump?? Anyone??
  • anitakolstad
    Options
    I have it, but I'm not overly big (I have 20 lbs to lose) so its not realistic of me to think I can lose 15 lbs a month. I am restarting the program let me know if you want to do the program together
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have been a firmie since 1989. I have all the oldies and also the firm express workout. I enjoy the firm express workouts, but they do not come close to the kind of workout you can get from the older firm videos. Visible results in 10 workouts. And it works. I do the firm express workouts sometimes for a change of pace but 90 percent of the time i reach for the oldies.
  • gelenerun
    gelenerun Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The FIRM Workouts are amazing......when I lived in Columbia, SC we had a FIRM there......I attended the classes regularly & they are awesome......I have all of the older videos & I will have to get them out and try them again....thanks for making me think about them!
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, how lucky your are. I would love to live close to a studio and be able to take some of the classes live. :)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Was just wondering about these. Amazon has a good deal today and I was thinking of getting them...
  • brensig
    brensig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just ordered The Firm Express from Groupon. The entire set is $18.99, came out to like $23 with the shipping. I have always been a Firm fan, so I am anxious to try these.
  • BethW01
    BethW01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I too saw these on groupon for $18.99. I haven't ordered them yet though. I have some older Firm dvd's and love them. I think for the price that is listed on groupon it's worth the investment.
  • turleyd23
    turleyd23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! They just arrived but I haven't tried them yet!
  • sierrawine
    sierrawine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone started these? I ordered them from Groupon, too, and apparently I had $10 Groupon bucks so it was around $12 after shipping - can't go wrong there! I have all of the old FIRM videos but not enough time to do them with a toddler! These have been great.

I did Ignite (the first three) over the first week and then did them again the second week because I felt they were challenging enough and you can barely get to know the videos just doing them once! This week I'm starting the second series - the Strength was good! I really liked the Ab workout - I've only done it once but it was unique and a very good core workout!

I have felt just the right amount of sore the next day and definitely feel stronger. I am not sure about weight loss - I just started low carb on Monday and I've lost 3.2 pounds (by Wednesday morning so two days) but I think that's due to diet and not really the workouts as I'd done them for a couple of weeks before starting that and didn't see any weight loss. (My eating habits, however, are pretty awful so if you followed the FIRM's suggested diet along with doing the workouts I'm quite sure you'd lose weight!)