My food NSV

Options
zombie_meg
zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
My husband brought home some candy bars the other day and I felt like it was a test. Of course, I wanted some of that chocolate. However, instead of scarfing it down with a big glass of milk then feeling like I needed more, I split one candy bar with my daughter and I truly enjoyed it's flavor. I was satisfied with what I got. This is a big step for me being a binge emotional eater. I'm proud of myself. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Replies

• Wooly_I_am
    Options
    It feels good sometimes not to go and eat the whole thing. Just think, now you can have a little more another time :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Kudos! Sharing the treat with your daughter was an excellent strategy. :drinker:
    A friend at my job used to bring 70 percent cocoa chocolate bars to share at lunchtime.
    Each of us got a single part of it, but the quality of chocolate was so VERY satisfying.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I share my treats with my sons too, it's a great way to cut portion size down and my boys love it :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!