I'm losing my motivation to continue...

Options
jofjltncb6
jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
...being mean in the forums.

What can I do to get over a plateau like this? I've opened up my posting history. Do I just need to post more?

Please help.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Cut to 1200 calories per day, or less, you'll be mean again in no time.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    In....

...to find out how you think you're mean

...using your template
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    ...being mean in the forums.

What can I do to get over a plateau like this? I've opened up my posting history. Do I just need to post more?

Please help.

All the typing made your fingers bulky. You need to spot reduce to get more flexible.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    1. No more added sugar.
    2. Get out of Starvation mode
    3. Go low Carb...
    4. stop giving an F and get your mo jo back brother!!!!!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Cut to 1200 calories per day, or less, you'll be mean again in no time.

THIS. being hangry really helps. also try to cut your carb intake to 20g or less per day. that will drop the niceties right off!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    oh and in....for the motivation...
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I feel like being terribly mean in real life but you know. Having to be a grownup and stuff. Maybe I can take over the mean posting for a while.
  • Susanm1943
    Susanm1943 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I felt like that all too recently. I cut myself some slack & in about 10 days - 2 weeks I was ready to come back.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Just man up and do it already = motivation
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You've gotten a lot of good advice here, such as becoming hangry, and the bulky fingers bit. You have our support (although not sure if that helps you or makes it more difficult for you). We believe in you! You'll be back to mean posting in no time! Just keep trying and soon you'll be mean posting without even thinking about it. You Got this! :drinker: Oh, that's a good idea, try drinking, that usually helps with mean posting!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    give up bacon
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    give up bacon

I shuddered at the thought of this.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about doing a cleanse? Or juicing? Or expensive protein shakes sold as part of a multi-level marketing scheme?
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I feel like being terribly mean in real life but you know. Having to be a grownup and stuff. Maybe I can take over the mean posting for a while.

Hmm. So, I have it all backwards. I'm mean to ppl IRL. Maybe I should reverse it and come to MFP and take my aggression out on you guys and just block you when you get upset. This is perfect. :bigsmile:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Have you tried powering it off and turning it back on again?
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Hmm. So, I have it all backwards. I'm mean to ppl IRL. Maybe I should reverse it and come to MFP and take my aggression out on you guys and just block you when you get upset. This is perfect. :bigsmile:

What?
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    juice cleanse.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Stop beating yourself up over this. We all go through times when we are actually nice to people.

It is easy to blame yourself when really you should be blaming other people for your failure.

Just try to remember that Unicorns do not exist, rainbows are only water and women do not poop glitter.

Get back on track with small steps. Try to utilise some sarcasm every day. Then you can build up to being offensive and before you know it you will be right back on form with all out meanness.

You will notice the results quite quickly and once you realise that you CAN be offensive and make people butt hurt your confidence will come back.

Good luck on your journey. I look forward to you being mean to me in the forums :drinker:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

That's how it's done!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    That whole humble stunner thing took the fun out.