90 days....1/2 way to goal only 25 # to go!!!

Options
I'm sure my progress will slow as I get into losing the last 25 pounds, but I wasn't expecting to have come this far so quickly! Since the beginning of the summer I have been logging into MFP, and exercising again. I started out doing calisthenics for like 10-15 minutes at a time working up to 25 minutes a double set of my favourite routine.....

http://backonpointe.tumblr.com/post/15968075542/a-daily-exercise-plan-do-these-exercises

I am also a competitive badminton player and the season has just begun over the past month. I can't believe the difference 25 pounds makes on my speed on the court! I've started training more heavily this year, so with the extra court time and the weight loss I'm looking forward to the best season in a long time!

I'm not going to go into how I got here in the first place, but I'm so grateful to MFP and my pals! Just cause I'm 1/2 way to goal doesn't mean I'm going anywhere once I meet it, I'm in for life! Throughout my life I've come to recognize that when I'm tracking my food and exercise I'm doing good, when I don't bother.....not so good.
From a size 14-16 in June to a 12 today! Looking and feeling so much better!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!