What do you do on those days when all you can think about is

Options
FOOD!??

Replies

• unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had one of those days yesterday :(

I just kept drinking coffee and water. Adding fat-free dry milk powder to the coffee helps give a "fuller" feeling. I'd grab a handful of dry cheerios when I could't bear it anymore.

I hate those days. My workout sucked yesterday too...but I will make myself pay for that today!
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    I put it out of my head.

I think about who I am now, who I want to be and that I must be strong to get there. I must say I've mostly been craving free the last couple of months, I don't know why but hey, I'm not arguing, I think I've just got more stubborn :) You'll get used to it.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    On those days I make sure to eat every 1-2 hours. I bring healthy snacks to work...enough to last me ALL day so I do not make a trip to the vending machine.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym twice and drink a lot of water.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I also had one of those days yesterday which I don't get as often as in the past. A spoonful of peanut butter can help or some dry cherrios, I have bags of dole cauliflower to munch on also. But what cured me? A small square of dark chocolate. That was all it took. So I could have eaten a ton of different healthy options for gone straight for the sure cure. But like I said, I don't get cravings like this very often and normally don't have any of that around.
  • nikhil_c8
    nikhil_c8 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had this yesterday...Also having it today.

I drink lots of water