Mondays at the gym

Options
2»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Those guys are actually doing Chest and Back every day. Chicken legs ftw!

Every day is chest and bicep day.

seriously.

but OP yes- monday is ALWAYS chest day- or shoulder day.

seriously- shoulders and chest- it's overwhelming- I think my chest day is all of their leg day-happens maybe every like... 2-3 weeks LOL

I'm so not a chest person LOL
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Don't like Mondays...
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    not sure about everyone doing chest on mondays, although based on this past weeks workouts, monday would be chest day for me. i usually make mondays a cardio day simply b/c the gym is most crowded on monday, so let the wanna bees use the weights, i'll stick to the cardio and lift the rest of the week when it isn't so crowded.
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym anymore on Mondays if I can help it. The peak hour of 4:30pm is sick, so I try and make Monday an off or cardio day.

Sundays my Leg Day, because I never work Sundays so I have a week to prep for it, foam roll, stretch, and sleep in the day of, lol. But I actually found a fair bit of people also do Leg Day on Sunday as well, so I have to compete for the leg press or rack.

I too hate doing chest, lol, I don't know why, two years back I loved it, but then injured my shoulder and maybe it's simply a psychosematic thing, the past pain and frustration still embroidered in my mind. My shoulders grow too damn quickly too, so it's hard to keep them balanced.

I have, like most I am sure, a love/hate relationship with Legs. I hate it, but love pushing myself.

If I had a day I guess Back/bis don't bother me, though I had doing biceps in general.

When winter hits ill probably have to do cardio there, as running in -30/-40c blows chunks and I can't even,.. Just no.

So hashtag,.. #NoMondaysForMe and #FUWinter. LOL
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    It's Monday!!!!! And the flat and inclines benches are full!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    going to have to fight for a curl bro for a bar- it's deads and pull ups for me today!! WOOT WOOT