Is anyone else doing Focus T25?

Options
I just started this program on Wednesday. I didn't buy the program, but a co-worker let me borrow hers! It is AMAZING! I love it and all the times I have spent doing workouts, going on the treadmill, running, little 1hr cardio workouts I didn't feel as accomplished as with T25? Jw if anyone else is feeling this way or anyone else is starting the program?

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    I have completed my first round a few weeks ago, got good results. Lost 8 pounds in 10 weeks.

I have created a T25 group on facebook, you are welcome to join us !! Here is the link!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    I will!
  • AnitaBlake0
    Options
    That's awesome that you decided to commit to Focus T25. I joined a Beachbody group in September. One of our girls decided to do T25 as well. She LOVES it! I've tried bits and pieces of Insanity, P90X, and Brazil Butt Lift. I want to get Brazil Butt Lift and Hip Hop Abs. I ultimately decided to go with TurboFire. I love it because it's like Kickbox Aerobics.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I do it mixed in with some other workout DVDs. I hate every second of it, but do feel accomplished when I finish.
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am starting Tomorrow :D
  • renfrowife
    renfrowife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for mine to come in.... It should be here tomorrow:)
  • catgocrazy
    catgocrazy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started today.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I am on my last few days of Beta and will be starting Gamma next week. I LOVE this program. I feel like I have squeezed in an hour long workout when I'm done and it's only been 25 min. These workouts are packed every second and you don't stop. I am at almost 10 lbs lost and inches lost all over. I think you will totally love it. I've read that he is working on another phase to add to it also. Good luck to you!
  • rwiersema
    rwiersema Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had started it in Sept. and had to quite due to pinched nerve. My injury is finally better and today is the day I am starting again. I love this work out and can't wait to get Gamma, and P90X30.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    It's a great program! I'm on 2nd week of Beta now.
  • FAMUDva
    FAMUDva Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My husband just purchased the DVDs for me for my birthday... at my request. I can't wait to get them and get started!
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Did the first day of t25; it is amazing! This morning I went to the gym for more then a houre, did the first day of t25 after diner and it felt way more intense than the houre at the gym in the morning :')
  • ztdavis82
    ztdavis82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started Week 4 of Alpha. Such a ridiculous workout. I wear my HRM too and consistently burn 450-550 calories. I'm down about 6 pounds so far and am starting to see some physical results. If nothing else, I at least feel like I'm accomplishing something every day.

One thing I love is that, as I get more fit, I'm able to work harder throughout the workout, so it never gets easier. I definitely think it's a great program. Good luck!
  • rwiersema
    rwiersema Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's awesome - what HRM do you use i"M looking at buying one but like everything else there are so many out there.