Finally Motivated! Lets be MFP friends?

Options
Hello All,

I have been on MFP off and on since 2011. Yikes! Not ideal, wish I would have stayed on this entire time and just really kicked myself in the butt until I got into shape. I am only about 4 days in to my workout I just started but already I feel good... I have never done a workout that has made me feel this way :love: So I think I'll stick it out and see where it takes me. Hopefully into a sexy bikini for summer.... Anyways Ladies, Gents! Add me and lets motivate each other:bigsmile:

Replies

• AnitaBlake0
    Options
    Yes, let's do it!!! I'm always itching for more support on MFP. I will warn you though, like I have everyone else on my friends list. I really want to change my life and all that. So I've been sort of writing all of my thoughts on here. I may flood your feed.
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I will add you!! I can ALWAYS use more motivation! What workout are you doing now??
  • livesthere
    Options
    You all can add me too, I'm in the same spot. On and off but finally serious. I do my best to check in with everybody and I think I'm about to start posting some recipes too so if you're up for it add me.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I added you.
  • domenicsmommy20
    Options
    feel free to add me too! im going to do my best to be on here everyday. no more of this off and on stuff :]
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday! I will add you just now :)
    Billy x
  • pam7315
    pam7315 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too...Feel free to add me!!!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I left in 2011 a success!
    Came back this june to be a success again and not quit.

Add me if you wanna :-)
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :) I'll motivate you and all I ask is for the same in return. Good luck!