Losing the weight, again

Options
2»

Replies

• mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hi, I have three faves when it comes to workouts:

1) fitness blender (you can find all sorts of different types of free workouts, just look them up on youtube)
    2) Jillian Michaels...I have a love/hate relationship with this woman and her videos...she seriously kicks my butt every time but it's really starting to pay off
    3)beachbody...pretty much anything they have to offer...although noobs might want to try something easier like 10 minute trainer before they get into a program like insanity, p90x or t25

just my 2 cents worth about what works for me, I really hope that you find something that works and is fun for you :) good luck!

this ^
  • JustSoJaded
    Options
    Best of luck! I've got the same prob, too much stress and packed back on 38 of the 50 I'd lost :/

Wait...I saw gamer in there...what are you playing now?

Yes, the stress is not good for us! I am playing GTA 5 and COD 2 Black Ops. Mostly the Zombies. (: Not many other games right now, sadly. Would love to get the kinect again and get some of those workout games.. What about you?

Awesome! My husband is playing GTA5 now, I'm still fooling around with Skyrim and using the Wii for EA Active

Nice! I really want Skyrim next. Held off on it so I could get GTA5. (: