see how much can lose by christmas?! pals needed!

Options
2»

Replies

• j0j0ba
    j0j0ba Posts: 66
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.. i need a good kick up the backside sometimes too ;)
  • buckwheat30us
    buckwheat30us Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there fifi, I am fairly new to MFP and have had some success doing it the right way over the past month or so, as I hit my heaviest weight ever this summer too. I need to keep going!! I have set a goal of 1-2 lbs per wek (not sure how that converts into stones) but I am motivated to keep going even though I'm going on a cruise next month (Yikes!!! All that food, and maybe no access to the net to keep track!!!!). So I haven't made it through all the hurdles I'm anticipating, but I think it's time to add some support too. I started by making 1300 calories my daily goal, making sure I eat with three meals and three small snacks everyday. I ALWAYS skipped breakfast, so this was new. Make sure you track EVERYTHING, and make a commitment to move some every day too. Walking for 30 minutes and at least breaking a sweat is a great start. Check out the forums to learn more as you go, and then, as Nike says, "JUST DO IT"!

Feel free to add me for sure, would love some new friends!!

when I went on my cruise I ate big time! still ended up loosing 10 lb because all the walkling I did, no car for 2 weeks

I to am trying to loose as much as I can before christmas not for pictures but my buddy and I have a bet on . I lost last year not going to this year
  • welovetea
    Options
    Hey everybody! There is a Christmas challenge team starting TOMORROW (10/21) in the groups. Come look us up! We'd love to have you!! Also, I'm happy to add more friends so feel free to add me!
  • flfi
    flfi Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm sure we could all do a lot before Christmas, 9 weeks?!!!
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    im in i need to lose alot of weight.
  • flfi
    flfi Posts: 13
    Options
    There seems to be a Christmas Group , maybe we should join that as might be easier than posting on here or individually? x