Quick Question RE: Heart Rate

Options
Hi all

I've just completed my second week of Insanity and have been incessably logging all aspects of my workouts.

Mentally (and physically) I feel I have given my all in each and every workout and my soaked floors after each is a testament of that.

I've noticed that the second and third rounds of some of the workouts my heart rate is lower, both in terms of average and Max.

Without really counting the number of times I do a particular movement in any section of the workout I really have nothing to compare each time I do Pure Cardio or Cardio Power etc but using Heart Rate alone.

Is the lower heart rate due to my heart getting more conditioned to the workout (ie, me getting fitter) or is it my brain subconsciously knowing whats to come and so preparing me to pace myself through it (even though I feel as though I'm going at 100%).

I guess I could answer this tomorrow when I do the Fit Test the second time round (ideally Id like to see an improvement in all areas) but Id also like to know before then. :)

dEx