Fitbit Force

Options
Anyone seen or have the new Force yet? I think I would really like being able to see the time and info that this one features as opposed to having to wear my flex and a watch. Also curious to see if it is going to be on backorder like the Flex was when it first came out.

Replies

• teresa77447
    Options
    I'd love either of them. I constantly loose my pedometer.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Anyone seen or have the new Force yet? I think I would really like being able to see the time and info that this one features as opposed to having to wear my flex and a watch. Also curious to see if it is going to be on backorder like the Flex was when it first came out.

Yes, it's on back order. I ordered mine about two weeks ago. I currently have the Flex and love it, but like you, I want the other features that the Force is offering. I'll post when I receive mine.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I'm still debating whether I "need" this or not. I have a Zip that really tells me all I need to know but the watch function strikes me as a good idea because I could just wear the Force and be done with it all in one spot. It's not available here until Nov 15th so I still have a few weeks to contemplate my decision.
  • GeekMeister
    GeekMeister Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a flex and my Force is ordered. I don't wear a watch however i constantly find myself looking at the flex as if it was going to magically tell me the time. When I heard about the force I was instantly compelled to order :). My Flex is very good however and I credit this device for keeping me moving. Its a great tool!