Mn tough mudder/warrior dash

Options
Just seeing if there is anyone from Minnesota that's does tough mudder or warrior dash. I did my first warrior dash this yr and just signed up for my first tough mudder for July next yr.

Replies

• KittiesSong
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing the Tough mudder next year in July. I'll be my first if I do. I'm from KY though :/
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm from MN and did the Warrior Dash this year and signed up for the Tough Mudder next year in Hudson. I can't wait !!!!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Right on I'm so pumped it's all I think about. It keeps me working to get into better shape. My goal is not to be the slacker on the team.
  • walleyebob977
    Options
    Cant believe there is only a few of us
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Do a Spartan. I've done all 3 and Spartan is hands down the most difficult.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm in the south west part of the state, and Sioux Falls SD has somethign called a Muddy Vike that I am doing next fall.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    I'm in WI and i am thinking of doing a Tough Mudder as well. I have not done anything like it before so am kind of nervous!
  • walleyebob977
    Options
    I need to look in to a spartan race. I come from Northern MN and the toughest thing up here is winter. I did my first warrior dash last Aug in hastings MN and found it to be easy.
  • slowbubblecar
    slowbubblecar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I did both MN events 2013 and will be doing both next year as well. I did a spartan race in Montana last year too and agree with the previous comments on the spartan race. They are more challenging. My goal is to complete the trifecta next year with the spartan race but I think they are all fun.