Spooky Moments

Options
WeepingAngel81
WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
I can't say that I believe in ghosts ( I work in a cemetery with 80,000 souls and have not once seen anything out of the ordinary) but I do believe in angles and demons, and I also believe that things happen that can't be explained. I love hearing spooky stories and with Halloween around the corner there are always loads of stories to go around. What's yours?

Here's mine. Not sure if it's spooky or touching, either way, it's something I have carried with me for years This is all hearsay from my mom. I had an imaginary friend when I was 4 named Aloo. I guess that's how it's smelled anyway. I interacted with him as if he was really there just as every kid does with imaginary friends. Aloo hung around for a while and I guess at one point my mom heard me cussing him out in the back yard saying "damn you Aloo!" She thought it was funny and of course talked to me about "bad" words and moved on. When I was 5 Aloo was still there, then in late December, my half brother got into a fatal car accident. He was the passenger in a car that lost control on an icy bridge. I don't know how long it was after he died, but my mom noticed I was no longer talking to Aloo. She asked where Aloo was and I just shrugged and told her he was only here to take Robbie to heaven. I don't remember any of this, but I haven't been able to let it go since my mom told me about it.