Looking for a few friends with any similarities

Options
Hello! I've been logging for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm interested in finding some MFP friends to start interacting with the site a little more.

I hit my highest weight this year at 125kg (about 275lb). I'm down to 115kg (about 253lb) now. I have IIH (intercranial hypertension) PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and HNPCC.

I don't have many issues with food, but unfortunately I've always enjoyed eating a lot more than I've enjoyed exercising. I tend to choose what I eat for health and/or ethical reasons rather than for weightloss (certain diets can have an impact my likelihood of developing polyps etc.) So my main goals are related to moving more and getting my body in better shape. I'm not a member of a gym, so at the moment my main motivators are my dog's insatiable love of walks and Zombies, Run!

I'm a university student. I'm currently doing my Master of Food Studies (From my uni: a unique interdisciplinary program for people with a passion for food and drink and a desire to understand the history and culture of food and drink, and their relevance to contemporary customs and practices.) I'm going to be doing my Advanced Dip of Patisserie a few years down the line. I'm also hoping to learn Chinese so I can do some food research in China, and I'm really interested in learning more about Mexican and South Western U.S. foods.

I'm from Australia, but I'm open to friends from all over the world. So if you feel like it, send me an add. :)