Diets you use?

Options
I am looking to start a new diet and was wondering what kind anyone has used and if it worked for them. Im wanting to go grocery shopping today and need some ideas for what im going to eat each day. And fad diets for anyone?

Replies

• takethepieces
    Options
    I do Weight Watchers and that is the only diet that has ever really worked for me long term. I've been doing it for 6 months with no slip ups, my previous best was about 3 days. I've lost 53.2lbs so far and have found it a lot easier than other diets. As most diets there are up sides and down sides, but I find that WW really works for me.
  • mellers
    mellers Posts: 8
    Options
    I did South Beach, it worked wonders...I'm trying to get back onto phase 2 tomorrow. I'll post you the link I used...they break it down and give you food lists. Makes it very simple to follow. The first 2 weeks are a little hard but you start to see results...

http://www.southbeach-diet-plan.com/food_list.html
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am looking to start a new diet and was wondering what kind anyone has used and if it worked for them. Im wanting to go grocery shopping today and need some ideas for what im going to eat each day. And fad diets for anyone?

No fad diets from me, they are a waste of space as far as I am concerned.

I stick to 1200 calories per day, log everything. I eat no cakes, sweets, chocolate or biscuits.

Oh and I am not on a diet, but a life-long eating plan, what I eat now is what I will eat for the rest of my life, except when I have lost my excess, I will eat more of it. That way, the weight will stay off.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Flat belly diet & detox is a great way to jump start a new change!!
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the info... im going to look into those