Starting T25

Options
borapielk
borapielk Posts: 26
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Complete newbie here, sort of... I've been around and tried a few of the programs and was able to convince myself of the usual excuses. One friend let me borrow Insanity, but it was just too much (I'm sticking with this excuse cause I've never made it through day 4, and I only made it through the first 3 days by stretching my imagination) My brother had P90x and let me use it, it has given me my best results. I stuck with it for about a month and it worked good for me, but I was able to convince myself that it had to many accessories to carry around with me. (I travel a lot and spend over half my time traveling or in a hotel. This brings me to T25. I haven't found the great quitting excuse for it yet. I did do day one of it about a week ago before I went on vacation, just to see what it was about. It was tough, but do-able. I'm gonna pick a day this week and start it for real and hopefully, stick with it.

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have done t25 and really enjoyed it. I like that it's short and needs no accessories! so yes you can take it with u where ever you go :)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I did and completed my first round of T25 a few weeks ago. I lost 8 pounds in 10 weeks which is not bad for someone already pretty lean. You are welcome to join our Facebook T25 group, you will find plenty of support and help there to keep you accountable and to prevent you from falling off the wagon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • bdwill83
    bdwill83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm on week 4 day 2 and really enjoyed it the first 2 weeks. But already I'm bored with SQUATTING! I really like the reduced time commitment of the other Beachbody products. Most importantly, the intensity is great.
This discussion has been closed.