I'm new here! (Fitbit/Paleo-ish/strength-training/yoga)

Options
Hello!

I generally dislike logging things, so I'm hoping to make a few friends on this site to help me stay accountable/motivated to get my data into this site everyday! Please friend me!!

My mini-goal is to lose ten pounds before my boyfriend gets back on 12/20. My long-term goal is to lose all of my extra bodyfat and to maintain for life. I probably have at least 20 pounds to go.

I would love to be friends with anyone on here who is active and dedicated to meeting their goals. It makes no difference to me which method you are using to get in shape or lose weight. If you are curious about how I am tackling my health/fitness goals, this is the overview:

1) I am trying to eating a whole foods diet (meat, veggies, healthy fats) and am trying to be more dedicated to preparing food at home.
2) I recently started hot yoga which I am surprised to admit, I love! I used to think yoga was *not* a workout, but the strength and flexibility required for some of those positions is impressive!
3) I just started a 3x weekly regimen of lifting weights.
4) I bought a Fitbit two days ago to motivate me to walk more and it's fun! Friend me there at http://www.fitbit.com/user/2893DY.

:)

Replies

• Homemaker57
    Homemaker57 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request! I am starting Whole30 (strict paleo) on Monday (tomorrow!!) and I'm super excited. We've done primal/paleo before but lately I haven't been sticking to it at all and a lot of extra weight crept up. I'm excited to kick my sugar addiction and become a fat burner again! Plus I just started Couch to 5K (just completed week one) so between the two, I am looking forward to a lot of improvements in my life. :)