5 Day Clean Eating Challenge

Options
Just 5 days to see exactly what you can accomplish!!

So I'm starting a 5-DAY CLEAN EATING CHALLENGE GROUP and I 'am looking for a few people to do this with me. The goal is to eat clean from a customize meal plan for 5-days, no cheating! Who would be interested in losing 5 or 10lbs? Comment or message me for the info!

Let me know if you are interested in participating! Looking to start the 27th of October. I have a 5 day meal plan that I will share with everyone, a grocery list, and all the support one needs!

Replies

• tccanzoni
    Options
    Sorry..wrong word there..lol. Vocab police ;)

Im just me. Someone looking to help others out. Is this ok?
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    What if you want to use sugar free creamer instead of low fat? LOL. Sometimes low fat versions of things have extra ingredients that are bad for you. I sometimes use organic half and half that only has 30 calories per tbs.
  • fifi4886
    Options
    Sign me up...I need to get off sugar!
  • tccanzoni
    Options
    That would be fine. Not everyone has the same calorie requirements/needs obviously. Its just a general guideline. As sometimes sugar free creamers have substitues that too are bad for you. I guess Ill edit the post to include just the basics. lol
  • Sammyrudz
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • jayneye225
    Options
    I'll give it a try. I weigh 112 and would like to lose 10 lbs by the end of 2013. This seems like a great jump start.
  • Nanba007
    Nanba007 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am in and please send me your meal plan if you would. :)
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested in this. I would love to follow an exact plan and menu and see how well it works.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    What exactly is bad eating?

You don't condone. You recommend. ......but who are you?
    Hmm... let me guess, I'm feeling psychic today. Based on prior posts, a beachbody coach?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    What exactly is bad eating?

You don't condone. You recommend. ......but who are you?
    Hmm... let me guess, I'm feeling psychic today. Based on prior posts, a beachbody coach?

how much you want to bet that his 5-day "clean" eating program requires the use of shakeology and that he conveniently has some to sell to everyone interested in joining? :tongue:
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    How do I get the soap taste out of my pizza and ice cream after I wash it? I like for my food to be clean but I really dislike the taste of soap!
  • tccanzoni
    Options
    Im willing to bet it doesnt include shakeology at all.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Lose 5-10lbs in what timescale 5 days??
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Im willing to bet it doesnt include shakeology at all.

are you or are you not a beachbody "coach"?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Do I have to buy p90x?

What's clean eating?
  • tccanzoni
    Options
    I didnt say you would lose 5-10 lbs in the 5 days. All I stated was its 5 days to see what eating can do for you.

Obviously just healthy or "clean" eating can promote weight loss..eating whole foods, no processed foods, eliminate refined sugars, eating 5-6 times per day, just overall balanced diet.

Whether you decide to extend that 5 day challenge, and lose that 10lbs is up to you. So read the post as you like.
  • tccanzoni
    Options
    Nope. No buying anything. All I said was clean eating.
  • tccanzoni
    Options
    lol Yes im a "coach" ;)

Hence the research some of you did on my "previous" post.