After you eat?

13»

Replies

• Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    I think I didn't get the memo...are we supposed to do something after we eat?

I lay on the couch like a dead whale, and watch how I met your mother..
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    I brush my teeth. I'm 43 years old and have never had a cavity, so I guess this is a good thing to do after eating. No gingivitis, either.
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    I brush my teeth. I'm 43 years old and have never had a cavity, so I guess this is a good thing to do after eating. No gingivitis, either.

Same here! :) Keeps your teeth pearly white, and also prevents me from munching afterwards!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    This is a joke right?

There are myths about after eating. That's why I was just curious?
    Some say if you sit, the food won't digest very well.

You said it yourself. They are myths. And just so we're clear... standing up right after sex is not a reliable birth control option, either.

Oh hell. Wish I'd know this sooner. But what if I lay on my stomach after sex?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    This is a joke right?

There are myths about after eating. That's why I was just curious?
    Some say if you sit, the food won't digest very well.

You said it yourself. They are myths. And just so we're clear... standing up right after sex is not a reliable birth control option, either.

Oh hell. Wish I'd know this sooner. But what if I lay on my stomach after sex?

Just don't lay on your stomach once the baby bump starts forming
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

Same here! :) Keeps your teeth pearly white, and also prevents me from munching afterwards!

Only caveat is that you shouldn't brush your teeth immediately after eating acidic foods (like apples and oranges). The acid in the food softens the enamel and if you don't give it time to harden, you actually brush some away. My dentist told me that. (internet wisdom - yay! lol)

He also said that snacking on fruit throughout the day is horrid for your teeth because your enamel stays soft all day. That you should have a fruit 'binge' instead.

go figure.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    I do 100 tuck jumps.. immediately after eating.. so I am right at the dinner table doing them.