Victorious Victoria Day Fitness Challenge April 18th

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
Hello again weekend! Do you guys realize that a month has past in the challenge already? I'm going to have to make my weekly calendar harder starting this Sunday. I should put yoga on there. It would be easy next week since I'm teaching 4 classes, but after that it would be difficult.

So yesterday I took grandmother-in-law to water aerobics again. I really hate chloramine (chlorine's relative that doesn't evaporate) - it won't come off my skin even with a shower. Give me bleach any day, reminds me of dear mom - she uses bleach like the guy in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" used windex.

Ok, one month before I'll be on the beach. Kinda scary. Maybe it will be cold?:laugh:

I'm open to suggestions for my weekly challenge.

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Hello again weekend! Do you guys realize that a month has past in the challenge already? I'm going to have to make my weekly calendar harder starting this Sunday. I should put yoga on there. It would be easy next week since I'm teaching 4 classes, but after that it would be difficult.

So yesterday I took grandmother-in-law to water aerobics again. I really hate chloramine (chlorine's relative that doesn't evaporate) - it won't come off my skin even with a shower. Give me bleach any day, reminds me of dear mom - she uses bleach like the guy in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" used windex.

Ok, one month before I'll be on the beach. Kinda scary. Maybe it will be cold?:laugh:

I'm open to suggestions for my weekly challenge.

Mary
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Good Friday... I did some gardening this morning but that was all I had time for... I slept in late cause I was up late last night... I just took my final for this mod... two down three to go... Yeah!!!... :drinker:
    I am excited because we are really starting to see progress in the garden after working all week on it... Our garden was once really beautiful with a stone and brick path and a couple of flower beds surrounding a nice grassy patch... but that was ten years ago and nothing has been done with it since then... we just moved in here last august and asked the landlady if it was ok to do something with it... I did not realize then how much work it was going to be though... now part of me wishes we had never undertaken this project but the other part is really proud of the hard work and can't wait till everything we are planting starts growing this summer... I think the latter is dominant though because we keep going out there everyday and working on it... lol... :flowerforyou:

Well enough from me... have a good weekend everyone... only one month to go in the challenge... Yeah...
    Jenn
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Looking forward to the weekend and some extra time for exercising. I didn't get anything in again yesterday ~ finally got some meds for my sinuses after 9:00 last night and went right to bed. Hopefully I can get a nap in at some point today and then at the very least some time on my bike this evening.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Oh by the way... my weigh in this morning went great... I have not weighed in a couple of weeks so I was surprised to see that I had dropped 7 more lbs for a total of 8 since starting Yeah... I am right in line with my goals for a change which makes me feel good... I won't be weighing in again till 5-16 so hopefully I will see another big lose...
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    TGIF Ladies! Last day of my BL Cardio Max. I went grocery shopping and to the playground for a bit. Now off to do more yard work......lucky me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend:drinker:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Happy almost weekend.

Just finished a walk with my backpack, and about to do the BL power sculpt. (think I'll just do Jillian and Bob today).

:flowerforyou: