Wowza! Talk about shock

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
Today I was cleaning out some old junk and noticed before when I cleaned out my old fat clothes I forgot to get rid of my old belts... so i tried a few of them on and was shocked! I could see where I used to do up the belt and there was a good 10 inch gap from where I used to do them up to now at least! I could not believe it... I regret donating them now as it would have been a great pic to show everyone! Its funny b/c the other day I was thinking that I was never "that" big and this was a big wake up call! I knew I lost a lot from my legs and arms but never thought this much from my waist!

Keep your old belts everyone!

Replies

• singcoz528
    singcoz528 Posts: 154
    Options
    Haha thats GREAT! Keep it up! :)
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!

And may I personally commend you not only on your success, but also your use of the word 'Wowza'. Excellent.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Kudos on your success!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    That is fantastic! I hope to look back at some of my clothes and see that much of a difference some day in the not too distant future.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!