Looking for people who need to lose 50 to 150 pounds

Options

Replies

• tink721
    tink721 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group. I need to lose 70 pounds also. Let me know, I have not been part of a group yet.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :) I am in a few groups but most aren't active except for their weigh in posts... while that is great, I want some continued support! My ultimate goal is 150lbs, I've lost 34 since May when I started. Please let us know if you start a group!
  • DancingThroughFire
    DancingThroughFire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ok im in too, feel free to add me :)
  • schonsdragon
    schonsdragon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am would be glad to join. I need to lose about 100 pounds and it seems the weight seems to go down in spurts but I am committed to getting healthy and living a healthy lifestyle, I can't give up this time especially since I am approaching 50.

I do celebrate small milestone and nonscale victories, these help me with this journey to a healthier me. I have also been learning how to deal with things differently this time and refuse to accept excuses from myself.
  • cleblanc
    cleblanc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 55 pounds to reach my goal, I'm with ya. Feel free to add me everyone...
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love to join a group. I'm in add me too please
  • zazure
    zazure Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me please, peeps who share the same goals are always good.
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

SW 238.7
  • Foodorlife
    Foodorlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 130 pounds.
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    125lbs to lose here! I've lost 66lbs so far but it's getting tougher and got side tracked for a bit.. Trying to find my groove again!
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 77 pounds total, am currently working on the first 50 ...
  • ellakiddo
    Options
    I'm in
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'll join, I'm glad I was told about MFP. keep me posted, I welcome new friends if for some reason the group doesn't take!!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I am in - I need to lose 50 pounds minimum to 69 pounds on the outside.
  • Aleishia22
    Aleishia22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me too!
  • Count me in! My present goal is to lose 50lbs, my overall goal is 105lbs
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    Any of you ladies feel free to add me I am on here every day and need to lose about 100 lbs! I'm always looking for people that have the same goals as I do!
  • curvey_lady
    Options
    Hi! I am new... I would love to join your group! My ultimate weight loss goal is 65 lbs. Would love to have a little support!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group.. I started with 150 lbs to lose and currently have 120 lbs to go. :smile:
  • californiagirl07
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 100-110 pounds to go to reach my final goal. It is so easy to get off track without people to support you. :)