2nd time around looking for support and motivation

Options
Hey all!
My names Ashleigh I'm 28 living in Melbourne Victoria.
This is my second time around for MFP and looking for this time to finally be successful.
I'm 5'3 (160cms) and 97kgs my highest weight ever!! :(
Would love to be back under 90kgs by Christmas.
Looking for find people here for support and motivation so I can stay on this path and
achieve my goal. Feel free to add me.
Good luck to everyone with their journeys.
Ashleigh

Replies

• yada514
    yada514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! Im looking to lose around 7 kilos too I just started, and Im already hungry. I havent ate since 3 today but have been hydrating with water. I overate this morning and now have only 300 calories to my name!

I just started this too so I hope I can stick with it !
  • Ashmo17785
    Options
    I planned my week last night and stuck it on the fridge. I've still hot a few snacks to have before I go to group pt this arvo.
    But I am so tired already! Really feeling the lack of sugar. Hoping it passes quickly I can't feel like this everyday struggling to do work.
    Maybe tonight have lots of veggies and some protein like chicken or red meat to fill you up.
    Water definitely helps for a little bit although my stomach knows its not very full.
    I only had salad for lunch it wasn't amused haha.
    Are you exercising as well?
  • kdcaba
    kdcaba Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ashmo17785. I have sent you a friend request. I used MFP last year and lost some about 5kg. Then I got slack and have put on about 2kg over the last 10 months. I'm wanting to get this back under control so I can be feel more confident, stronger and more powerful again. I felt great when I lost the weight (even though only a relatively small amount) so I am planning to get a bit more involved this time around and hopefully both gain and offer support to others in a similar position.