My T25 Results!!!!!! So exciting :)

Options
2»

Replies

• phil2253
    phil2253 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have too started this today. And like ticAK done 3 weeks of insanity. It became hassle trying to fit the workout into family life so I fell off the wagon.

I lost nearly a stone tho through insanity, playing football and running and I'm very determined to hammer T25 right through to the end.

The sweat was dripping off me after cardio and I done 5 rounds on the punchbag as I still had energy left.

I will do day 2 in the morning as I have football training in the evening.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    You're a Beast. I am NOT a fan of Insanity. However, I'm addicted to T25.

I have too started this today. And like ticAK done 3 weeks of insanity. It became hassle trying to fit the workout into family life so I fell off the wagon.

I lost nearly a stone tho through insanity, playing football and running and I'm very determined to hammer T25 right through to the end.

The sweat was dripping off me after cardio and I done 5 rounds on the punchbag as I still had energy left.

I will do day 2 in the morning as I have football training in the evening.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love me some T25!! Great job on your success with it!
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!!!!
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    way to go girl! i started T25 Sept 30th and have stuck with it religiously lol. just started week 4 of Alpha and i am so far down about 8lbs! its great! so good to see such good results from others! you should be very proud :) best of luck with Gama!!! I will post my before and after results after i finish Beta :) ps. feel free to add me if you would like...i try to keep a small friends list of devoted people so we can cheer eachother on...im a good cheerleader :P take care!
  • JudyB21
    JudyB21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am only on Day 2 of T25 but I absolutely LOVE it!! :smile:

(I tried Insanity and just couldn't keep up. Hoping I can build up a level of fitness with T25 and try Insanity again later).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!