who's up?

Options
rAc_hEl
rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
I was so tired when i got home at 7:30 that i accidentally went to sleep.This morning i woke up had my 2 cups of coffee and got ready for my day and then it hit me. It's 3:30 in the damn morning!!! I don't have to wake up til 7!!ugh this day is gonna suck.

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Now that is a coffee dependency, you just started drinking automatically after you woke up?
  • rAc_hEl
    Options
    Yea i keep a fresh pot right beside my bed...Uh no...i got a shower got dressed then had coffee....
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    With 4 hours to go? No clocks in the house?:tongue:
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm always up late at night.. Insomnia. Lol.
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm up, but I have to be...at work for a little over 4 more hours...Will probably be up til 8-830 CST :yawn:
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I fuking hate my sleep patterns (or lack of)....pulled an all nighter friday cuz me and my bud went out hunting at 3 in the morning came home dead tired and slept like a baby that night....woke up and spent all day int he kitchen butchering a deer and was so tired I felt like falling asleep standing over the counter and when I finally finished at midnight the feeling came and went....so here I am....sucks cause I literally can't function with out a full nights sleep...my brain feels useless and simple math and conversation seem like rocket science to me.....
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: went straight to the coffee..lol you could go in realllllllly early..
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm up ....at work since 6am still sleepy thou zzzzzzz zzzZzz Zzzz
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm up, but it's only 7pm here :) Slept late today (630a) and it's left me brain-fogged all day, damnit!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm up :D And in office.
    Cause it's 10.40am here in Italy :P
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    An insane calf cramp woke me up @3am, so here I am. =)
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm up and at work! 9:46am here in UK!
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I just had dinner because it's 5:52pm here in South Korea. Kimbap and hazelnut coffee.
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I was up most of the night last night and the night before thanks to sickness in the house. Both my husband and my 8 year old daughter have had fevers touching 40C/104F. I've been using the time to write my uni assignment and haven't bothered going into work today. Doctors app. booked for the whole family at 11....
  • rAc_hEl
    Options
    I was up most of the night last night and the night before thanks to sickness in the house. Both my husband and my 8 year old daughter have had fevers touching 40C/104F. I've been using the time to write my uni assignment and haven't bothered going into work today. Doctors app. booked for the whole family at 11....

Dang take care feel better soon!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,092 Member
    Options
    I haven't even gone to bed yet!

But that's because it's only 7 pm here in Australia - or is that 7 pm tomorrow for you?.......
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i get up every morning at 3:45. just got back in from a 7 mile run. good morning!
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    4:27 AM here and yes, unfortunately I am up and wanting to go for a run. But gotta wait till the sun starts rising! lol (I dont run in the dark)
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It's 2:28am here in San Diego.
    I'm up because... snapchat. :blushing:
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm up, it's 11:36AM where I am.