Why you want to get to your goal:

Your favorite food:

How you treat yourself (Non food related):

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals:

Replies

• grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 130 lbs. I started at 262 in March..now I'm about 230 so 100 to go!
    I want to be healthy. I'm 45 and don't want health problems. I also want to shop and share clothes with my daughter.
    I love anything caramel!
    Shopping!
    I plan on going into the stores I couldn't: American Eagle, H and M, etc. etc. Then telling the world and sharing my after pic!
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 65 kilos, just a little above what I used to weigh.

Why you want to get to your goal: Honestly? mostly vain reasons. Yah I want to be healthy and feel health is very important, but my main motivator is being able to fit into my old clothes and look good.

Your favorite food: Vietnamese

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Catching up with a few friends over some drinks.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Taking some photos of myself in my new/old clothes looking fabulous, then I will party!!
  • Ithina1
    Ithina1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: probably 160 to be honest

Why you want to get to your goal: I want to be healthy, fit, and confident and happy with how I look.

Your favorite food: milk

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Putting nice lotion on or a relaxing bubble bath.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: I'm making a lifestyle change. There's not really an end goal. Getting back to 160 would be nice. I have no idea if I'd do anything to celebrate. I do hope by then I have a boyfriend. It would be nice to celebrate with a date.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 130, but I have been setting smaller goals so I can celebrate often and learn to reward myself with out using food as a reward. I started at 183 and am currently at 172.

I want to reach my goal first for myself .... because if I dont love and take care of me how can I love and take care of my family, and second for my daughters who are both active and athletic ... I dont want them to be embarassed that they have a fluffy out of shape mom.

Favorite food.... anything sweet.

For my first 10lb lost I treated myself to new walking/running shoes :) My feet are still thanking me!!!

Have a family portrait taken with me looking as fit and beautiful as my girls :)
  • Red_Scorpio_555
    Red_Scorpio_555 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Goal weight is 60 kg(approx 140 lbs)
    I want to be fit and beautiful before getting married :) ^^
    My fav food is all indian food :D
    I treat myself with make up things and new dresses and some other curious things like, guitar... :D
    SCUBA dive the Andaman Islands!! :D
  • ehargettfs21
    ehargettfs21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like this! Tell us yours too!! :happy:

For me...
    Your goal weight: 130

Why you want to get to your goal: To be proud of the way I look!

Your favorite food: OREOs and Klondike bars...I have a BAD sweet tooth!

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Depends on the day...on days I have my daughter I don't go overboard on dressing up but I treat myself better because I have someone with me and I want to make a good role model. When I'm alone, sometimes I get lonely and a little depressed and can be hard on myself.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Good question and have no idea why I never thought to celebrate in some way (maybe I subconsciously dont think it's possible???) Anyway, I would like to buy some nice suits for work. I haven't been shopping for nice clothes in a while because I'm waiting to get to my "perfect" size.
  • tropical24
    tropical24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like this! Tell us yours too!! :happy:

Well duh, why didn't I think of that.

Your goal weight: 150lbs

Why you want to get to your goal: I'm tired of being the slowest one, I want to be at the front of the crowd for once, I want to be the adventurous exciting one who doesn't feel self conscious every time someone looks at them.

Your favorite food: At the moment it's my home made tomato sauce; ground beef, veggies, fresh tomatoes, onions, peppers, hot sauce, garlic and lots of pepper, serve it over some penne with fresh grated Parmesan and grated mozzarella and I will do anything you ask me to... No seriously, anything. (Its a good thing I'm the cook)

How you treat yourself (Non food related): dresses. I stock pile dresses and other clothing items that would fit me if I was just a few pounds smaller.. Makes it 50x better when you finally manage to squeeze your *kitten* into them... 100x better when they're too big on you ;)

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Well I'm hoping by this time next year to be at my goal, so I'll most likely be treating myself with my Halloween Disney trip. Even though it's already planned, reaching my goals by then would let me splurge and actually enjoy myself a little without feeling guilty about a well deserved mickey cupcake. Also, I've never tried a dole whip. That's first on the list.

It will also be nice visintg the US again, you guys have cheap clothing, specially in places like Orlando, it'll be nice shopping at stores that used to make me feel uncomfortable just being in.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight:

Why you want to get to your goal:

Your favorite food:

How you treat yourself (Non food related):

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals:

1. I'm pretty much at my goal weight...

2. I just got sick and tired of the fat jokes. it was the 'lazy' jokes that hurt me more.

3. Anything my mum cooks

4. Go running :-)

5. Brag about it for a while , then aim for something even more outrageous.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 135

Why you want to get to your goal: because i want to

Your favorite food: hummus

How you treat yourself (Non food related): makeup

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: brag and thank my pals for the motivation and support. Then go clothes shopping.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love this!
  • anlu37
    anlu37 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 160

Why you want to get to your goal: Because it's the right thing to do. Being overweight affects me and my family in many aspects and very negative ways. Vanity aside, I want to get to my goal simply because it is the right thing to do.

Your favorite food: Anything high in carbs! and Cheese!

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Every 5 lbs, my husband gives me an hour long massage.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Maintain!
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 130-120 (just depends on how I feel when I get there)

Why you want to get to your goal: I'd like to be a healthy weight so that my son has a better role model and so I have the energy to keep up with him... maybe add another little one to the household. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Your favorite food: Chinese food! (General Tso's Chicken & Crab Rangoons)

How you treat yourself (Non food related): New nail polish, new hair cut, clothing. :smile:

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: I'm not sure.. At first I thought about buying a dress or some article of clothing.. but now I'm thinking a trip to the beach.
  • GetOutdoorsAndCamp
    Options
    Your goal weight: 180

Why you want to get to your goal: I want to be able to shop in normal stores. I am tall and being overweight on top of that makes it impossible to find clothes.

Your favorite food: Anything Italian

How you treat yourself (Non food related): I haven't determined this yet. Right now, I just get excited to have lost and that is my treat.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Buy new clothes.
  • caker_baker
    Options
    Your goal weight: 160lbs (I'm almost 6 feet tall) I've got a little over 20 lbs to lose. Though body composition is more important than a number on a scale to me. I want to lose inches!

Why you want to get to your goal: I want to be healthy and happy, and rock my bridesmaid dress and a bikini in the Dominican Republic in January!

Your favorite food: Thai food

How you treat yourself (Non food related): binge watching tv shows on Netflix

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Splice my before and after pics and share with my closest friends and family. Also buy some new clothes!
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    Your goal weight: My goal weight is 125

Why you want to get to your goal: So I can look my personal best and feel more confident. I tend to avoid more things when I'm feeling chubby!

Your favorite food: filet mignon with bleu cheese and asparagus

How you treat yourself (Non food related): plan something fun (holiday, weekend getaway or something new to see on the weekend)

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: shopping for new clothes!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    GOAL WEIGHT: ONEderland (haven't decided yet ... just don't want to weight 200 anymore)

WHY I WANT TO GET IN SHAPE: So I can be healthy, more active , for once shop on the other side of the store.

FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza and Chinese (occasionally) -both, I've learned to master lately "skinny versions" but still so good!

HOW DO I TREAT MYSELF: Go window shopping and trying on clothes ( don't want to by much yet, WAY TOO FAR TO GO) but just seeing the size on the tag drop ... WHAT A RUSH!

FIRST THING I PLAN TO DO WHEN I REACH MY GOAL: Continue to thank God for all He has done and become a fitness trainer and persona coach ... I never ever thought I could do this and Im sure there are a lot out there just like me .... It would be a shame to bottle up all this trial and error (and victory) and not share it with someone else that is struggling!
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 135ISH (DEPENDS MORE ON HOW I FEEL/LOOK AT THAT POINT). STARTED AT 286.4 ON 9/15 AND AS OF TODAY AM AT 265.6

Why you want to get to your goal: JUST GOT (RE)MARRIED IN JANUARY; WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A LONG, HEALTHY LIFE WITH MY NEW HUSBAND!!!!

Your favorite food: SPINACH, ASPARAGUS, AND THESE FANTASTIC THINGS I JUST BOUGHT AT TRADER JOE'S YESTERDAY -THE PUMPKIN CRANBERRY CRISPS WITH PHILADELPHIA LIGHT WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE....NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

How you treat yourself (Non food related): I TRY TO STAY POSITIVE; I LOOK AT MY CLOTHES AND TAKE NOTE OF HOW THEY FEEL - THEY'RE LOOSER; THEY FIT BETTER; LOOK FOR ALL THE POSITIVE MOTIVATORS TO KEEP GOING!!!

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: VACATION IN HAWAII!!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is around 140-150
    My favorite food is ice cream
    I treat myself to new clothes/new to me clothes at thrift stores/eBay
    When I reach my goal weight I am going on a huge shopping spree
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 110 - 120

Why you want to get to your goal: It's irrelevant at this point, getting there would be amazing but as long as I get stronger, faster, better I will be happy.

Your favorite food: All the food.. except liver... liver is gross

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Most days pretty good, some days like crap (hey low self esteem doesn't just go away)

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: The same things I do right now, only with less of me to do it.
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 115

Why you want to get to your goal: Because it's at the lower end of the spectrum of what I should weigh for my height, it's close to what I weighed in HS, and I want to get rid of this bellyfat so I can wear whatever I want instead of having to buy clothes to specifically hide my belly.

Your favorite food: seafood, particularly crab legs.

How you treat yourself (Non food related): ice cream, cheesecake or chocolate on occassion when I am craving it, or very rarely a dr. pepper because I FREAKING LOVE Dr. Pepper :P

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Hide it with big clothes from my boyfriend and then one night I plan to strip and reveal some sexy lingerie in a brand new skinny body LOL