I can't believe I used to eat this!

Options
2»

Replies

• tlcrunner
    tlcrunner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    They do make a diet cherry limeade that is only 30 calories. I really can't taste the difference!
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    I remember one night I was home while hubby was at choir rehersal and I made myself and ate a whole box of Velveeta Mac and cheese (1080 calories). Shortly after, hubby called on his way home to say he was stopping at mcdonalds for dinner and did i want anything. I asked him to bring me 2 hamburgers, a large fry and an m&m mcflurry (250 each burger, 500 cal for the fries, and 680 for the mcflurry)

Grand total for that dinner - 2760 calories.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

I am so glad I don't need to eat that way anymore!! :)

edit: by the way, this is the first time I had looked up that combination to see what I really ate, calorie wise. Disgusting!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    i love this thread! although i just started my journey, my nutrition has come a long way. i used to go out to dinner pretty much every night with my friends and eat this way! and then i'd wonder why i felt like crap the next day! ugh i never want to feel that way again!!!

hmm no wonder why i gained soooo much weight in college.... beer + fast food + no cooking = bad!!!