NSV wedding photo's 1 years difference

Options

Replies

• HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    what a transformation! Well done to you!!!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You deserve your happiness and your new bod is banging! Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    beautiful! congratulations on a job well done. your mom looks like a sister!! I love LOVE love the black bikini, can you alter it to fit your skinniness?? :)
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing!! and love the dress :)
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    beautiful! congratulations on a job well done. your mom looks like a sister!! I love LOVE love the black bikini, can you alter it to fit your skinniness?? :)

Up until 2 months ago I still used to wear for swimming but my boobs were escaping and the pants kept falling down. The pants come up over my belly button and I don't think it would look the same again even if I altered it! it was a really nice bikini! that's the only drawback, I've slimmed out of some beautiful dresses too. Thank god for ebay!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Options
    you are truly amazing ray! and so you should be proud of your achievements :)
    sooooo pleased for you dear. you look stunning <3 xxxxxx

Thank you my little chickadee xxxxxx
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration!!! You look great!!!
  • RachyLovesRattys
    RachyLovesRattys Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing amazing amazing!!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Lovely transformation! You look terrrrific!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • panhandle
    panhandle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    very happy for you, and for your mom too..well done to the both of you..
  • skyebare
    Options
    You were always beautiful from what I see in your pics, but now you are one hot momma!!! I mean that in a complementary way.. not in a weird way.. lol
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • indiawastaken
    indiawastaken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! I love love love the blue dress!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude. I just read an article in fitness mag about a women who didnt loose the final few pounds until she decided this whole journey of weight loss and healthy living isnt a punishment for being overweight! She became proud of her accomplishments even though she wasn't at her goal- then what do you know she started to loose...
    I also attended a work seminar this weekend and one of the speakers (Christi Andringa) is a motivational speaker on happiness mind and body what your saying really falls into her message you might want to check out her she is on youtube.

ANYHOOO-

I can tell you are on the path- you will reach your goals with your mindset!

Thank you for being an inspiration! Not only on weight loss but a positive outlook.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    youre last picture is the most amazing. congratulations lady!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Options
    You have the right attitude. I just read an article in fitness mag about a women who didnt loose the final few pounds until she decided this whole journey of weight loss and healthy living isnt a punishment for being overweight! She became proud of her accomplishments even though she wasn't at her goal- then what do you know she started to loose...
    I also attended a work seminar this weekend and one of the speakers (Christi Andringa) is a motivational speaker on happiness mind and body what your saying really falls into her message you might want to check out her she is on youtube.

ANYHOOO-

I can tell you are on the path- you will reach your goals with your mindset!

Thank you for being an inspiration! Not only on weight loss but a positive outlook.

Thank you so much! The strange thing is, I was never unhappy with my body at the time. I only changed because I was ashamed of the number on the scale. At the time- I thought i looked okay. It's only now I look back that I see the problem. I can't imagine having to go through the slow process of losing weight and hating yourself all the way through. It takes so long to get to the end result, you have to accept yourself at every stage. This doesn't come naturally to a lot of people but I guess I'm lucky in that way.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!