IT WORKS Wraps

Options
Hi All,

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of these wraps? I already placed my order so i'm going to try them either way but curious if anyone has had any results or know of anyone that tried these? I see there were some threads from a few months ago where someone was asking and there was a lot of feedback, but not from people that have personally tried them.

I appreciate any feedback but please limit it to first hand knowlege. Alot of people were saying its a scam and it's just water weight, etc, but didn't actually use the product (or it didn't seem that way anyways).

The product also states that it rids the body of toxins, etc

My friend that sells them says that they really do work and will stay off as long as you continue to exersise and watch what you eat, which i do, but i'm much better at maintaining the weight i'm at then actually loosing more, so i'm hoping this will be the jump start i desperately need.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have some beach front property in Arizona too. :wink:
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I would probably do more research besides listening to the person that sells them. They are there to make money, they will say anything - believe me, I work in sales. Don't have any experience with these, but the reviews on amazon don't seem too promising.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I used to sell all of their products *hide from FL* The key word being used to sell them. They temporarily make you feel slimmer but they are not lasting. It's really just a waste of money in the long run. I have 14 wraps that have been sitting in my house for about a year that I would love to just be rid of if that tells you anything. They are sitting, not being used, for a year.

A better alternative is eating at a moderate calorie deficit and lifting heavy. Better results that will last much longer. And yes, I am speaking from personal experience.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options

what are you talking about boy? If this is sarcasim i'm not following lol
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    I would probably do more research besides listening to the person that sells them. They are there to make money, they will say anything - believe me, I work in sales. Don't have any experience with these, but the reviews on amazon don't seem too promising.

ah i didn't realize they sold them on Amazon. I'll check out the reviews. thanks!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Your friend lies....It's a scam - you have wasted your money - can you cancel the order?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Oh geez.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    I used to sell all of their products *hide from FL* The key word being used to sell them. They temporarily make you feel slimmer but they are not lasting. It's really just a waste of money in the long run. I have 14 wraps that have been sitting in my house for about a year that I would love to just be rid of if that tells you anything. They are sitting, not being used, for a year.

A better alternative is eating at a moderate calorie deficit and lifting heavy. Better results that will last much longer. And yes, I am speaking from personal experience.

Ok good to know. So have you used them on yourself? Are they really just water weight then??? any truth to the toxins?
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I tried it once to see what it was all about. After the time having it on, I actually gained inches. However, 2 days later I saw a 2" loss around my belly where I used it. However it did not last. I would say, use what you have since you ordered them but then just do it the good old fashioned way of a calorie deficit and exercise. :)
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    Your friend lies....It's a scam - you have wasted your money - can you cancel the order?

idk, why do you say it's a scam?? The pics my friend has look pretty legit....
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    Oh geez.

wow thanks for contributing...
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    I tried it once to see what it was all about. After the time having it on, I actually gained inches. However, 2 days later I saw a 2" loss around my belly where I used it. However it did not last. I would say, use what you have since you ordered them but then just do it the good old fashioned way of a calorie deficit and exercise. :)

did you only try one once? how long did it take to come back? I just need a jump start. I've been stuck for a while now :-(
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    It's just going to pull water from you and give the illusion that its working...until you fully rehydrate. You could save yourself some cash and just go get some preperation H GEL and lube your midsection up a couple times a day. Same effect and a whole lot cheeper.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options

what are you talking about boy? If this is sarcasim i'm not following lol

It means if you believe it works and they got you to buy it, Then I have some property right on the ocean in Arizona. Which that does not exist, but if you are believe it, I'll sell it to you. This wrap is not a scam, but is not permanent. Like a 24hr weight loss, it's temporary. Good for the night of a party, quick fix for glamor.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

I've got some great waterfront property in Florida...and I know Azz has a bridge for sale too...

Haven't you heard? It's all about the raspberry ketones...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

/THREAD
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've used them. Yes, temporary, and yes it is water loss combined with a tightening/firming of the skin. To keep the inches off, you have to keep wrapping every 6-8 weeks. No, they don't "detox" anything because there is nothing to detox.

I do still occasionally wrap my midsection if something is coming up where I just want to look better for a few days or a week. I haven't found any negative side effects to it. BUT I now use a clay mixture from amazon and a natural fiber ace bandage. The clay is about $25 and has been enough for 8 wraps so far and the ace bandage was a 1 time cost of $4-$5. $3.75 per wrap is much better than $60 per wrap for the same temporary vanity results.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I have not personally used them, but I have a friend who sells them and I have seen the results first hand - I hope that's close enough.

The wraps suck the water from just underneath your skin, giving your skin a tighter appearance. The more wraps you use, the more water gets sucked out. It takes a few days for the effects to totally go away (depends on your eating and exercise habits during that time), but they do totally go away.

I think the wraps actually are an expensive but still neat tool if you have, like, a high school reunion or a wedding or something and want to look your absolute best for 1 night, 2 at most, because although they're very temporary, they do work. But, they're not going to do a thing for weight loss.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Ok good to know. So have you used them on yourself? Are they really just water weight then??? any truth to the toxins?
    I don't know what it actually is. I lost a minimal amount with the measuring tape. The stuff in the wrap will temp shrink skin cells, just like alcohol would. The toxins part I would call BS. Our bodies already get rid of toxins through our kidneys and liver. I don't think the wraps are really anything special other than making you feel a little smaller for like 3 days. Not worth the money in my opinion.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Wraps.

Damn, now I'm hungry....

wolfnights.jpg

greek-wrap-051988.jpg